Helli

Reaction score

Another Real Madrid product who looks quite solid. I'm currently managing Villareal and Rossi will leave for Barca (they bid 40M - his minimum release clause) so I'm looking for a replacement. Most "good" replacements like Dzeko or Hulk for example wont join because of my low reputation or cant join because of the 3 Non EU player limit so I'm kinda looking for some less known player and found Bueno there. Anybody ever had him? Does he turn out to be a decent La Liga striker?

i love Bueno :D turns into a great striker! try get Diego Costa from Vallodolid as well, they make a fantastic partnership upfront! if you need anymore suggestions, let me know :D

i love Bueno :D turns into a great striker! try get Diego Costa from Vallodolid as well, they make a fantastic partnership upfront! if you need anymore suggestions, let me know :D

thanks pal, sounds like a great idea. :)
Costa looks amazing too and he has a Spanish passport which is needed right now. :). Do you have a screenie of Bueno some years into the game?

i will quickly load a save of mine some seasons in for you quickly, will see what he looks like along with Costa :D

they will definately be a a bit better than this if you get them early and play them as well as tutor them :D
View attachment 86559View attachment 86560

Last edited:
thanks pal. Will try to get Bueno as the Rossi replacement now. With Aquino and Nilmar already with my team, I think I should be set for some years if he joins :p

i would suggest also looking at Adrian - Deportivo (fantastic striker in the Liga BBVA for successive seasons) see attachments, great player, very cheap and very consistent... :wub:
View attachment 86562View attachment 86561

thats a great find, thanks, got an offer accepted for 3M € for Adrian while Bueno seems to cost 10M or more. With Nilmar having problems settling in I'm trying to get Adrian immediately right now. :)

thats a great find, thanks, got an offer accepted for 3M € for Adrian while Bueno seems to cost 10M or more. With Nilmar having problems settling in I'm trying to get Adrian immediately right now. :)
awesome mate, good luck, one of the best strikers i have played with in any of my games :D for 3 million its a steal ;)

this is how adrian looks in my game now
Adrian2013.png

he was great for my sunderland team then we got a great bid from man city and he left

this is how adrian looks in my game now
Adrian2013.png

he was great for my sunderland team then we got a great bid from man city and he left
very nice there, yeah also the best thing about him as that you will always make money from him too if you decide to sell him in the future... ;)

I'm trying to sign Bueno and Diego Costa. What roles do they play best as?

Bueno - Poacher or Advanced Forward
Costa - Deep Lying - Attack or Poacher