Name: Alberto Cerri
Team: Parma FC
Nationality: Italian
Position: Striker
D.O.B: 16/4/1996

11vh10j.jpg

Strenghts:
Finishing, Heading, Jumping, Strenght.
Weaknesses: Technique, Acceleration, Pace.

118pxg3.png

And with the right guidance he will become a world class player:

1zfjsj5.png

Actually 3, he's just turning 20. Havent seen anything like this before. (H)

Let me take a wild guess, Role : Poacher -> Training : Hard?

Seriously, I won Serie A 3 times in a row + Champions League. And he played regularly at first eleven with guys like Quintero, Icardi, Insigne, Kovacic..So the succes also plays a big role what comes to players development.

Fair enough. Did you put him on a specific training schedule, or maybe got a tutor for him? His mental stats developed so much!

Hard training is a must. And you need to keep him happy.

nice, i signed him for free then sell him after severalyears. but this is nice

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2

Bargain for such a small fee at the start & will always develop in to a world class striker if you develop him

I signed him in the first season but can i play him ahead of Guidetti and Fierro? Board says I need to achieve promotion this season.

View attachment 446411

in my game! i just feel bad for him, poor guy has werner, morata, fierro and vydra in the queue in front of him. Werner has just left for 60million, so hes 3rd in like is say ahead of morata, but my scout says hes the best striker in the team!

Signed him for Novara in Serie B.

18 goals in 21 games at 17 years old, a must buy as this guy costs peanuts (600k) as he's going to be very dangerous the further into the seasons you go!

Looks good!

I just started a new Man Utd save, with Cerri, Vietto, Benzia & Mitrovic waiting to sign! Choices! Choices!

I play a formation with 2 False 9s, I guess Mitrovic and Vietto would suit me more?