Zoner1

Reaction score
no one else seems to have mentioned him? co owned by ac milan and another italian club.. the boy is absoloute class !

yh hes been touted the next pippo inzaghi on my game :)

Last edited:
first noticed him with ac milan.. signd full ownership of him for 2.5million.. and on my reading game 2nd season just got into premier snapped him up for 4mil worked wonders!

I read about him in fourfourtwo this month and checked him out on my game im 10 or 11 seasons in and he has been arsenals top scorer 5 seasons running and they have won the league 7 in a row so he is definatley a top player

he is a good player i sold him to lyon to make some cash i hated my self when he got the winner against me in the champions league

Signed from Man City for £6.25m in the summer before 2014/15 season.

Just playing EPL debut v Arsenal, has scored 2 so far :).

Cracking player, playing him alongisde Laurito/Aquino.

edit.

Hattrick.

ye he is top, i think honestly, there is a lot of players still to be found on fm, people have probally found them just not shared them, i personally like to try and find my own players,

I'm A.C Milian in my game, hes starts co-owned with myself and parma!! i'm in my 5th season at the mo, he'll definatley get u 15-20 goals per season!!! hes class!!!!!!!!

how much would it cost to buy him as he is co-owned?

well u can get him at the very start of game for about 75k for both teams. real cheap. my friend bought him with inter at start & half way through 2nd season hes woth 9.5million & thers abut 5 teams all offering about 15million for him but he wont sell him.

Everybody talks about him, type his name in the search bar and there will be loads of threads, but yeah he turns out to become one of the best strikers in the game

Bought him for 5m a season in and on his debut he scored a 30 yard goal, like him already. Potential to be as good as Adebayor, not bad (on the game xD).

Signed for Wigan in january of the first season, 2M to Milan 2M to parma "possible the next filippo inzaghi"

he played only 3 games forme and he scored 3 :) (I didn't play him so much because he is italian and italians are players that take a lot of time to gell with england.. also he didn't speak english, that is VERY important

hes tipped to be the next cristian vieri on my game

had heard of him last season
scored on his milan debut within 20 seconds and then doesnt even get a decent run of games

but he is class in game :)