strachjames

Reaction score
Ive started a new game in the scottish third division with albion rovers as i fancied a massive challenge and thought id giv this journeyman lark a go at the same time. Was jus wonderin if people think its best for me to stick with them and take them as far as i can or if i win promotion this season (which im nowhere near expected to do) leave and hope for a bigger club to come in for me. i can put screenys up if u want but all help is appreciated.

I find it quite enjoyable to stick with one club and see how far you can get them. You can plan for the future, bring in younger players that you can then watch them improve. Thats the way I like to do it anyway

I agree, I've turned down L1 and L2 jobs to stay with my team. Though I'm currently really annoyed as the player I want can't play for me, because the stupid FA won't give him a work permit. Also as I'm BSP I can't send him off to play for some Dutch side for a season which is all he needs to become a citizen. His stupid previous team for some reason sent him to Bulgaria for a year instead of Holland.