Alcacer, Ferreyra, Mitrovic, Cerri or Fierro?

daisuke

Reaction score
I'm Liverpool and in second season. I want to find strikers that can replace Sturridge when he's injured (Sturridge is extremely injury prone). Strikers that can score 30+ goals in a season if he's the first choice striker.

So among Paco Alcacer, Facundo Ferreyra, Aleksandar Mitrovic, Alberto Cerri and Carlos Fierro, which is the best goalscorers? Actually I wanted either Timo Werner or Domenico Berardi but Stuggart want insanely high fee for Werner and Berardi is co-owned, so his fee is also high. I'm not prepared to pay such fees for a rotation player.

I'm playing 4-1-2-2-1 or 4-3-3 with a lone striker (Trequartista-Attack). It seems Paco Alcacer is a popular choice, so I'm leaning towards him at the moment.

Thanks in advance.

I've had Mitrovic for a few seasons and he was decent, sold him on at a profit to Dortmund at around 27 million - season after Dortmund sold him for 4 million!?

I managed Alcacer for spain and he did ok, nothing amazing.

My friend did have Carlos Fierro at Milan though and he score 39 goals two years running just in the league!

Fierro and play him week in week out! If its only a rotation player you are after then id say Cerri or Ferreyra, Ferreyra is an absolute beast of a poacher. Dont rate Mitrovic this year he doesnt seem to play as good as FM14, Paco i have never tried so cant comment but Fierro is a GOD if you play him a lot.

>_> IF you want a poacher, try Luciano Vietto. But as rotational, Fierro and Ferreyra, followed by Alcacer.

Zivkovic is the man you want and I'd also try to snap up Munir as well - both are insane!

^ I already have Munir but in the first season he's not performing well as a lone striker. He seems more comfortable playing with a partner. Finally I tried playing him at the wing and he immediately improves. Thanks guys, I ended up buying Fierro for £11.5M (release clause) and only realized Zivkovic seems good also and his price is similar to Fierro. I think I will buy him later if I have some money to spare.

Get Berardi. He's hands down the biggest and best goalscorer in FM15 and Ive used Falcao, Sturridge et al.

He scored 30+ goals (from a Winger attack position!) in my first season at SASSUOLO helping me to win the double. Lost him to Juve who bid 28.5m for my 50%.

Then,u shoul get Munir(12,75 mil€ release clause)
He turnz into s monster
Bonazzoli is a dragon too ...and a bargain
Dybala is so freacking GOod...and u can get him for 10 mil €

No mention of Luka Jovic? A goal machine as a CF or IF.