• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right i was wonderig if you could make me a db and kits config etc, sunderland demoted to league2 for whatever reason all players and staff released etc, reputation of around leeds united a russian billionaire takes over and gives you 15mil to spend to build a new team with a decent wage budget and the kts.

Home red shirt with a white sash sponsors sky hd manufacturer adidas
away white shirt with a red sash
third purple shirt ith a yellow sash

cheers

There you go,but the kits you will have to get it made elsewhere mate as I am not good with that stuff,Database is attached below,Have Fun

Team Name : London Portuguese
Stadium Name : Fulham ground share (Craven Cottage)
City : London
Home Colours : Red and Green
Away : White and Green
Third : Gold
Rep : Fulham
Finances : 20m
Staff : Random Portuguese Staff
Division :Epl
Teams Deleted : Blackpool, Stuws update, Burnley if not
tongue.gif

Rivalry : Fulham, Qpr, Chelsea

GK : Eduardo, Beto, Tiago

LB : Fabio Coentrao, Andre Marques

RB : Miguel, Miguel Lopes

CB : Tonel, Rolando, Jorge Andrade, Miguel Vitor

M : Joao Moutinho, Ruben Micael, Quaresma , Danny , Tiago , Maniche, Jose Pedro , Joao Aureillo

ST : Hugo Almedia, Postiga, Yannik Djalo, Nuno Gomes, Vaz Te

Thanks in advance :)

Team Name : London Portuguese
Stadium Name : Fulham ground share (Craven Cottage)
City : London
Home Colours : Red and Green
Away : White and Green
Third : Gold
Rep : Fulham
Finances : 20m
Staff : Random Portuguese Staff
Division :Epl
Teams Deleted : Blackpool, Stuws update, Burnley if not
tongue.gif

Rivalry : Fulham, Qpr, Chelsea

GK : Eduardo, Beto, Tiago

LB : Fabio Coentrao, Andre Marques

RB : Miguel, Miguel Lopes

CB : Tonel, Rolando, Jorge Andrade, Miguel Vitor

M : Joao Moutinho, Ruben Micael, Quaresma , Danny , Tiago , Maniche, Jose Pedro , Joao Aureillo

ST : Hugo Almedia, Postiga, Yannik Djalo, Nuno Gomes, Vaz Te

Thanks in advance :)

Have fun Trivaldo:)

do you want your own stadium in future?

Mines not working :(

Im ticking change, then nothing is coming up. I have it saved it editor date. Does it not have to be in another file or anything? Or extracted?

No if thats ok

yeah thats fine:D

i need a bit more info about Miguel the right back as the only rb called just 'miguel' that i can find is ****, has current rep of 20 and world rep of zero so i'm guessing he isnt the player your after - full name pls or his club will be helpful:D

Its ready to upload except for the right back, as soon as you get me info on him i will add him and upload:)

Last edited:
Mines not working :(

Im ticking change, then nothing is coming up. I have it saved it editor date. Does it not have to be in another file or anything? Or extracted?

Save it to Downloads the copy the file into the editor data file,works for me

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

yeah thats fine:D

i need a bit more info about Miguel the right back as the only rb called just 'miguel' that i can find is ****, has current rep of 20 and world rep of zero so i'm guessing he isnt the player your after - full name pls or his club will be helpful:D

Its ready to upload except for the right back, as soon as you get me info on him i will add him and upload:)

Miguel(RB),try the guy from Valencia Trivaldo I think thats the man

no mate, it's still not working.

write out a step by step?

Save it to Downloads,which you find in the sidebar

Copy it then from there to the Editor Data File in your Sports Interactive Folder

This is should work or else there is something wrong with your game

See a problem?

2wgd3i8.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Maybe if you put it in a filefront it might work?

See a problem?

2wgd3i8.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Maybe if you put it in a filefront it might work?

Did you copy it into Downloads as I said and then put it on the editor Data File??,Its working fine for veryone else mate,

Last edited:
Thanks mate but it won't let me download it :This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
?

yep, not sure why its done that...

Yeah mate, i did.

What do i do when i open FM up?

Click on New Game,then a pop-up box should appear,tich 'Change' in that box and then after that you can pretty much figure it out for yourself

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

yep, not sure why its done that...

Mate could you just attach the files like I do,click on 'Go Advanced' then scroll down as you will see something called 'Manage Attachements' click on that and upload the file,works bettere that way

It doesn;t pop up :(

Something is wrong with your game,try uninstalling and rfeinstalling it,remember dont open my file,just save it and dont touch it

Save it to Downloads first

Then copy that file into the editor Data File

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

I am off now,cya all tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back