Alcarazs, psycho1970 and Trivaldo99s Editing Requests Thread FM10

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could join them together with the best teams in the Premier Division and lesser teams in the second division

i was just wondering what you have to do with the downloaded files to make them work as i have downloaded a couple of the players you guys have made but dont know how to get them to work.

i was just wondering what you have to do with the downloaded files to make them work as i have downloaded a couple of the players you guys have made but dont know how to get them to work.
Download to: My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > Editor Data

I will be on tonight beasterds at work gave me night opff need the money for **** sake.

Me and McShansky are online now so if there are any requests?

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Download them to the Editor Daa File and then search for them on the game

would e funky to see a custom eam purely for kit designers and game editors and tactic makers etc et.. call it "Fm Base United", start off in the BSS or BSP and give all the players a pa of 180-200 =)

i could even do the kits for the team, if you wish to persue this task heh.

Hey guys could you make a set of leagues which have the English teams down to the championship. Scottish teams from division 1 and 2, Welsh teams from the Welsh Premier league, Teams from the airtricity league of ireland and the northern Irish League. And could you make it so all teams are competitive with the same budgets and reputation. If you could make it would be great

Divisions?
League Name?
Prize Money?
Any Cups?
Dates?

lots of info needed mate

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

would e funky to see a custom eam purely for kit designers and game editors and tactic makers etc et.. call it "Fm Base United", start off in the BSS or BSP and give all the players a pa of 180-200 =)

i could even do the kits for the team, if you wish to persue this task heh.

So is this your Request? and what do you mean only for Tactic maakers,game edtors?

as in to pay homage, like have myself, bugu11, suw, steve kenobi, jose, you three who have made this request thread and those who generally edit the game and are good at it. lke a team full of game editors. Of course whether you want to use their usernames or real names is entirely up to you. But it might take a while to get all of our full names etc lol.

it can be a request if you are up to the challange :)

as in to pay homage, like have myself, bugu11, suw, steve kenobi, jose, you three who have made this request thread and those who generally edit the game and are good at it. lke a team full of game editors. Of course whether you want to use their usernames or real names is entirely up to you. But it might take a while to get all of our full names etc lol.

it can be a request if you are up to the challange :)

I sue am Mate but due to the major time commitment needed,I will only start working on it in a couple of weeks,when I do I will contact you to make the kits

ah good stuff, atleast it'll give me time to think over what might be a decent colour scheme fr kits for the fm base united squad heh

Full Name: Matthew Le Tissier
Date of Birth: 14/10/1994
Place of Birth: St Peters Port, Guernsey
Ethnicity: European
Hair Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: White
Preferred Moves: Tries killer balls often, shoots with power, shoots from distance, Gets forward whenever possible, Runs with ball through centre, Tries long range free kicks, Tries to play out of trouble, Moves into channels.
Height: 183 cm
Weight: 75kg
Positions:
Right Foot/Left Foot: very strong with both
CA/PA: ?
Nation he has Declared for: England
Languages Spoken: English
Favoured Clubs: Southampton
Favoured Personnel: Alan Shearer
All Attributes:
Corners: 20
Crossing: 18
Dribbling: 20
Finishing: 20
First touch: 20
Free kick taking: 20
Heading: 12
Long shots: 20
Long throws: 10
Marking: 12
Passing: 20
Penalty taking: 20
Tackling: 12
Technique: 20
Aggression: 15
Anticipation: 20
Bravery: 15
Composure: 20
Concentration: 20
Creativity: 20
Decisions: 20
Determination: 17
Flair: 20
Influence: 20
Off the ball: 20
Positioning: 20
Teamwork: 20
Work rate: 15
Acceleration: 17
Agility: 15
Balance: 15
Jumping: 12
Natural fitness: 10
Pace: 17
Stamina: 17
Strength: 17

- Contracted to Southampton
-Contract Expiry Date-30/6/2014
-Weekly Wage-£2500

Full Name: Matthew Le Tissier
Date of Birth: 14/10/1994
Place of Birth: St Peters Port, Guernsey
Ethnicity: European
Hair Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: White
Preferred Moves: Tries killer balls often, shoots with power, shoots from distance, Gets forward whenever possible, Runs with ball through centre, Tries long range free kicks, Tries to play out of trouble, Moves into channels.
Height: 183 cm
Weight: 75kg
Positions:
Right Foot/Left Foot: very strong with both
CA/PA: ?
Nation he has Declared for: England
Languages Spoken: English
Favoured Clubs: Southampton
Favoured Personnel: Alan Shearer
All Attributes:
Corners: 20
Crossing: 18
Dribbling: 20
Finishing: 20
First touch: 20
Free kick taking: 20
Heading: 12
Long shots: 20
Long throws: 10
Marking: 12
Passing: 20
Penalty taking: 20
Tackling: 12
Technique: 20
Aggression: 15
Anticipation: 20
Bravery: 15
Composure: 20
Concentration: 20
Creativity: 20
Decisions: 20
Determination: 17
Flair: 20
Influence: 20
Off the ball: 20
Positioning: 20
Teamwork: 20
Work rate: 15
Acceleration: 17
Agility: 15
Balance: 15
Jumping: 12
Natural fitness: 10
Pace: 17
Stamina: 17
Strength: 17

- Contracted to Southampton
-Contract Expiry Date-30/6/2014
-Weekly Wage-£2500

Thanks mate,I will make sure that this is done with no hiccups

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

online now,any Requests?

I've got a request which'll be made into a story. I'll PM you the details if you can get it done today.

Eds99 Request
-New Stadium called Goldstone Park.Capacity is 10000
-No Reserve Team
-Affliated clubs are Man Utd,Chelsea,Arsenal and Liverpool in a Feeder Club Relationship
-Chairman is Franco Baldini not the coach
-Director is Franco Baresi,other Board Members should be added by the Chairman eventually
-Team Removed is Macclesfield

File attached below,Have Fun Mate

Status
Not open for further replies.