How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah there should be - if not i can make one very quickly

any two teams you want them to replace?

Last edited:
Well no i'm talking a sort of re-structure of the Premier league, with 22 teams in the league and therefore changing how many go up from the championship etc ; a 3 automatic promotion spots and a play off system to be included
Is this possible?
If so i have my own editor data which is all up to date to today so either i could send you that and you do it off that or would it be possible for you to tell me how to do it? :)
Thanks a lot

yes its possible - think i could do it, wont be as quick as i thought but it shouldn't take too long.

i have LFCMarshalls v10 update, i can do it on that?

just testing it now :)

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

having problems :mad:

going bed, got work in the morning - will have another go at this tomorrow night

If possible could you do it on this below mate?

Mate it will be much easier to allow Trivaldo to do it on LFCMarshall's update as it may cause problems on your Database as we do not know exactly what you have edited

Mate it will be much easier to allow Trivaldo to do it on LFCMarshall's update as it may cause problems on your Database as we do not know exactly what you have edited
Basically i've edited pretty much every transfer up to this day, most managerial changes, added a couple players in and changed a few players' ability
Oh and the promotions and relegations

Muchly appreciated

annoyingly i cant get it to work, i've rewritten the nation league rules, set the prem to 22 teams and 4 up 4 down - every time i load up the game the prem stil has 20 teams 3 up 3 down with no celtic or rangers, so i search for celtic and rangers with the search bar and apparently they're in the english prem... only they aren't. they're defo still not in scotland because the league now isn't playable

i'm more than happy for psycho or alcaraz to have ago at making this for you, they are stronger editors than me and should have more success

psycho

i triesd re-writing the xml file after having trouble re-creating every engich comp on the nation rules. both the xml file and on the editor it recognizes that the epl is 22 teams (usual twenty with celtic rangers added) and 4 relegation spots/ 4 promotions from championship(3automatic 1 playoff) but when i start new game the epl is still tewnty teams and celtic and rangers can only be found with the search bar - when you click on them it suggests thay are in the epl too but they arent :mad:
View attachment 110820

OK replaced West brom and Blackpool with celtic and Rangers, Changed euro Qualifiers and placed Doncaster and scunthorpe in Scottish League system to balance leagues. Celtic and Rangers have English Nationality but regens will still be scottish and west brom and blackpool now scottish with english regens.

Posting old Trivaldo file with changes for him to have someone else to look at xml lines but problem will be FA Cup.

Hopefully you will be content with my effort until Trivaldos is fixed (if possible).

Only way round a new re-structured Prem is to rebuild entire English Nation but with FM11 around the corner are thoughts are turned to preparing for the new game.

Cheers for your efforts lads :)
I'll stick with Psycho's until Trivaldo's gets sorted if your still carrying on trying or?

i'll PM you when it eventually uploads on here (hopefully before 2199)

Greetings,

I'm looking for an editing file that will enable me to use the real German National Team in game. I've already tried the other links to edit the database but those only work when you can locate a "steamapps" folder on Windows only. I'm a Steam user on Max OSX. Is there a file someone could make me and tell me where to put it that would enable my team in game for FM2010? It's so frustrating. I have the Dutch and French teams working just fine. Just the German team is the problem. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.