Alcarazs, psycho1970 and Trivaldo99s Editing Requests Thread FM10

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

I'm looking for an editing file that will enable me to use the real German National Team in game. I've already tried the other links to edit the database but those only work when you can locate a "steamapps" folder on Windows only. I'm a Steam user on Max OSX. Is there a file someone could make me and tell me where to put it that would enable my team in game for FM2010? It's so frustrating. I have the Dutch and French teams working just fine. Just the German team is the problem. Thanks in advance.

simply read the stickied threads in the sections

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/how-to-enable-the-germany-national-team-and-a-few-t22506.html

could u guys make me a databse of man utd's 1998-99 team, man utd only but feel free if u guys wanna do the other clubs, thx bros ^^

So what do we do with the existing players and it will be abit weird asyou exactly will u plan to deal with your transfers and stuff

replace man utd with the legendary treble winners and make the originals into under 16 wonderkids in my reserve, thx

Last edited:
This is not a request, just a question. Im not really that good on Editor and this is the first time I have used it. How do you make a player because im making my own club and I wanna create my players. Thanks.

Yo watsup guys. Just wanted to know if it would be possible to create a commentary pack that is compatible with patch 10.3 because the one that is available on this site is really buggy. Also are you still creating clubs, I'm having some difficulty and would like you to hook me up. Thanks

Yo watsup guys. Just wanted to know if it would be possible to create a commentary pack that is compatible with patch 10.3 because the one that is available on this site is really buggy. Also are you still creating clubs, I'm having some difficulty and would like you to hook me up. Thanks

we dont have anything to do with the commentary packs unfortunately. we are 'still creating clubs' just fill out the club template (and any additional info we might need)

Club Template

Team Name:
Short Name:
Six letter Name:
Nickname:
Year Founded:
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.):
Transfer Budget:
Wage Budget:
Basic Colours:
Relationships(eg Rivals)
Affiliations:
Club replaced:
League:
Request a stadium for it.
Request a kit for it on another thread.

Club Template

Team Name: More Fire United Football Club
Short Name:More Fire FC
Six letter Name:MFUFC
Nickname: Street Kings
Year Founded:2008
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.): Professional
Balence:50000000
Transfer Budget:15000000
Wage Budget:1000000
Basic Colours:Red White n Orange
Relationships(eg Rivals) Sheffield and Derby
Affiliations:
Club replaced: Tranmere
League: League 1
Request a stadium for it The Fire Pit (not sure if this is where I request it)

I know thename is a bit... Whack, but South African usually have crappy names. Thanks in advance buddy.

Club Template

Team Name: More Fire United Football Club
Short Name:More Fire FC
Six letter Name:MFUFC
Nickname: Street Kings
Year Founded:2008
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.): Professional
Balence:50000000
Transfer Budget:15000000
Wage Budget:1000000
Basic Colours:Red White n Orange
Relationships(eg Rivals) Sheffield and Derby
Affiliations:
Club replaced: Tranmere
League: League 1
Request a stadium for it The Fire Pit (not sure if this is where I request it)

I know thename is a bit... Whack, but South African usually have crappy names. Thanks in advance buddy.

dont worry about the name, we've had worse. Think one guy had a team called *** fc or something...

Anyway, i'll get this done for you today, wont take long, i will PM you when its ready :)

Lylinho

View attachment 111821

How To Use
1 - Click on the link provided
2 - Save to - Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/editor data

3 - Run Game, click New Game and check the little tick box to the bottom of the database select screen.
4 - Next screen, select the DB(s) you want to use.
5 - Click OK/Confirm.
6 - Choose nations, and away you go

Last edited:
View attachment 111821

How To Use
1 - Click on the link provided
2 - Save to - Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/editor data

3 - Run Game, click New Game and check the little tick box to the bottom of the database select screen.
4 - Next screen, select the DB(s) you want to use.
5 - Click OK/Confirm.
6 - Choose nations, and away you go

Awesome man. Thanks alot. High 5's all round!

Hey Alcaraz

probably time to close this thread...

is sad :'(

Ahh... whenever we reach post 1500, I will get a mod to close the Thread

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Acknowledgements

I have asked Jake to close the Thread but before that I want to thank some people without who we will have never become the long Thread in FM-Base History.

I know it sounds cheesy but hey I figure I should do something to close this Thread in a fitting way
The Shots:

He was the one who had faith and started this Thread with me and unfortuntaely he had to leave us mid-way but by far he was a great Editor. He kept faith in the Thread despite the drastically slow start.

SwineFluGotYou:

He was another person who first started this Thread with me and played a major role throughout the initial stages. Again he had to leave us as he just did not have the time but he showed faith and again was a Great Person.

Triv:

My white Knight, when both Shots and SwineFlu left, I was left running the Thread for 3-4 weeks by myself and he came and took most of the workload off, and when I had exams saw through the operations of this Thread smoothly. A really nice person and fantastic Editor who never made excuses and was always happy to help you.

Luke Cro:

He started out on trial and soon finished a handful of Requests when he was part of our Team. He did not have as large an impact as Trivaldo but again without him, we would not have such a popular Thread. Kudos to you mate :)

Carine:

He never had his name on the Thread Title but even then he was always happy to help us by taking Requests or giving advice on how we should go about things. A remarkably selfess person and I hope he helps us in our FM11 Thread too. The most amazing fact is that he never once asked me to put his name on the Thread title even though he had a conisderably larger impact than some Editors who were part of the Team.

Pyscho:

Again a very nice person at heart who was very committed and loyal to this Thread and was always happy to help with Trivaldo. He also never once complained and was rarely not able to get the job done. A fantastic Editor too who was always cheerful and wanted to get more people into Editing.

Jake:

It was this super mod who I first approached with the idea then unheard off which was an Editing Requests Thread, he encouraged me to try it out and was always happy to listen to my other ideas.

Tiraths:

Not sure how he exactly helped in the running of this Thread :p, but again he had no problems when I frequently spammed him to change the Thread title and he did give me pointers and advice on how to run the Thread and always helped whenever a FM-Base member posted on our Thread his Editing Problems

Remember tI have not mentioned these names in the order of merit or something like that and just wrote down whoever I remembered in whichever order I fancied. You all have played a part in some small way to probably create the longest Thread on FM-Base ever.

The biggest acknowledgment has to go to Alcaraz himself as he was the one that created the thread and has seen it through to the end of FM10, even though he had more important stuff to do (exams). The main reason I joined was because of Alcaraz's and Triv's commitment to the thread and to the editing community as a whole.

I understand that Alcaraz wants to take a backseat this season and completely understand as his education is his main priority so I wish him all the best and hope he finds time to pop in once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.