• [*=center]strength
    [*=center]determination
    [*=center]all physical stats
    [*=center]first touch
    [*=center]dribbling
    [*=center]off the ball
    [*=center]penalties
    [*=center]heading

Weaknesses: (pertaining to his position)

• [*=center]teamwork
    [*=center]long shots
    [*=center]free kicks

Looks like he could become one of the best strikers in the game in my opinion, he just signed from Partizan so one would have to wait 6 months to a year before he would become slightly interested in leaving Anderlecht...

Suggested Roles:

Complete Forward

Screenshots:

View attachment 461131View attachment 461134View attachment 461132

Looking to sign Mitrovic at start of second season with Newcastle. Got a bid of ?14m accepted.
36 goals in 46 games for Anderlecht in first season

Imoh Ezekiel was a scary poacher on the LFC update he scored for fun for me when i was playing that. Will try him out and train him up proper. Mitrovic looks quality was thinking of signing him for my next save.

between timo Werner and Mitrovic who you suggest buying for my Dortmund save ?
Got already Zivcovic for the future.

Last edited:
between timo Werner and Markovic who you suggest buying for my Dortmund save ?
Got already Zivcovic for the future.

It depends where do you want him to play, or which role do you need to be done.

Werner can be more like a F9 and Markovic better player in the wings or as a shadow striker, if by Markovic you are talking the one that plays in SLB/Benfica

First post says Mitrovic. The 2 other posts say Markovic?

I am sorry guys mistyped... was posting from iphone and didnt pay attention to autocorrection..
i am talking about MITROVIC not Markovic my fault..

So between Mitrovic and Werner who to choose?
I am looking for a lonely striker infront( poacher or AF or CF) with 2 IF winger in the wings and an Advance playmaker behind him.
Any suggestions appreciated.

What ppms have you learned to Mitrovic? Anyone?

Last edited:
Mitrovic has been terrific for me early on since I got him. I'm PSV and I play him as a TM in a 4-2-3-1. 5 goals in his first two games. A hat trick against Ajax and a brace against Utrecht.

Love this guy.

I'm in 2020 on my save and Mitrovic has made Arsenal an unbeatable powerhouse. His physical stats at 25 is sick and it's impossible to prevent him from scoring. Arsenal won Champions League,Premier League,FA-Cup and Carling-Cup in the same season,all because of Mitrovic.
He is OP.