I'm in 2020 on my save and Mitrovic has made Arsenal an unbeatable powerhouse. His physical stats at 25 is sick and it's impossible to prevent him from scoring. Arsenal won Champions League,Premier League,FA-Cup and Carling-Cup in the same season,all because of Mitrovic.
He is OP.

What ppms have you learnt him ?

Really impressive, btw in what formation you use him and in what position.. i use him as lonely striker upfront as CF( A ) .

As I said,I have never managed him. I manage Leeds and don't own him.
But he would be a perfect CF.

Definitely gonna check him out looks like a quality striker. anyone reckon hes good enough for a top 4 prem team ?

yes. My everton 2016-2017 season just ended (finished first) and he banged in 25 in the league. 40 odd overall
I only got him second or third season tho

The guy was amazing during his first season on my Dortmund save. He acted as a cover/rotation player for Jackson Martinez.
Do you play him as CF ( A ) as a lone striker upfront? cause that's where i use him in my dortmund save..

Last edited:
Do you play him as CF ( A ) as a lone striker upfront? cause that's where i use him in my dortmund save..
Poacher, with Reus as LW Inside Forward, Mkhitaryan as CAM Advanced Playmaker, Markovic as RW Inside Forward.

Hmm interesting ..didnt know he could perform effectively as poacher ..

I've been using him as a TM as my lone striker because I rely a lot on my attacking midfielders and he has been phenomenal.

20 goals in all competitions through 18 matches and 14 in 12 Eredivisie games. I'm PSV.

I'm impressed seeing as he is only 20. I'll post screens at the end of the season

I also used him in my sampdoria team.Playing with Gabbiadini as partner.

Gah, this guy is looking beastly, although I just played Anderlecht in the CL and his biggest contribution was a red card for a tackle from behind on Jan Vertonghen. Also, I have too many talented young strikers for the 1 space, but **** he is tempting. My scouts don't seem to think he qualifies for a work permit, though, and not sure sending him off to Croatia would be great.