Both of them are class but the Belgian one is better

this guy is insane - scored 30+ goals in 2nd season with sunderland played as cf (a)

I can't seem to get him scoring in my west ham team. I okay him is a TM attack mainly on his own but sometimes alongside a poacher. Did you guys find he starting scoring straight away or did it take him a little while to settle?

I can't seem to get him scoring in my west ham team. I okay him is a TM attack mainly on his own but sometimes alongside a poacher. Did you guys find he starting scoring straight away or did it take him a little while to settle?

It took him more than half a year to settle. His performances after that never made me regret giving him that time. It'll help if you already have someone who knows the language..

To anyone who has success with him...Do you know his CA/PA? (using the in-game editor or fmrte/genie scout) Most of the time when I look at him, he's only around 150-160 which, imo, is pretty average (for a top team), so I never buy him.

To anyone who has success with him...Do you know his CA/PA? (using the in-game editor or fmrte/genie scout) Most of the time when I look at him, he's only around 150-160 which, imo, is pretty average (for a top team), so I never buy him.

I don't look at a players PA/CA. Spoils the whole fun of the game for me. What I do know is that he gets monster stats a couple of years in, and bangs in goals for fun..

I'm Liverpool and Mitrovic doesn't want to enter contract negotiations with my club. I thought it was because I declared interest in him but I started a new save he still doesn't give me a chance to offer a contract? Does this happen to anyone else?

I'm Liverpool and Mitrovic doesn't want to enter contract negotiations with my club. I thought it was because I declared interest in him but I started a new save he still doesn't give me a chance to offer a contract? Does this happen to anyone else?

Think it's because he's just moved to Anderlecht. I'm not sure, but I think that's the reason..

Um, I guess Liverpool could be in his "disliked clubs", which is hidden. I just got him at Chelsea, in first year.

Think it's because he's just moved to Anderlecht. I'm not sure, but I think that's the reason..
I got him just in first season, at Chelsea. Albeit for almost double the price he'd come for in second season. 25M

I think he has only just gone to Anderlecht mate. Might need to wait a season or so before he would consider moving

(oops hadn't seen others had just said this! I got him for Man Utd start of second season)

He was *extremely* interested according to my scout. Andrechlat wasn't ready to sell, ofc but I paid almost 6x money. They made over 20M of profit just in few weeks. I'm going to sell Lukakau for the same amount so IDC.

View attachment 433526

I think he has only just gone to Anderlecht mate. Might need to wait a season or so before he would consider moving

(oops hadn't seen others had just said this! I got him for Man Utd start of second season)
Well the first time I tried to buy him is in 2nd season though. But in that save I declared interest in him so Idk whether this affect or not..my scout says he is interested but he still won't go into contract negotiations :mad:

Um, I guess Liverpool could be in his "disliked clubs", which is hidden. I just got him at Chelsea, in first year.
But my scout says he is interested?

Well if he's interested, it's baffling that he doesn't want to enter contract negotiations, did you withdraw your proposal before? Because that can lead to falling out b/w you and agent/player. He doesn't ask for much wages, signed him for 30k on 5 year contract.

At the start of the game he's agreed a contract with Anderlecht and so won't join any other clubs. You can either pay massive like someone did above or wait until the start of the second season as I did and pay ?10.5 million with add-ons. Managed to get him scoring more now as well. Happy hammer!

At the start of the game he's agreed a contract with Anderlecht and so won't join any other clubs. You can either pay massive like someone did above or wait until the start of the second season as I did and pay ?10.5 million with add-ons. Managed to get him scoring more now as well. Happy hammer!
He's talking about "not entering into contract negotiations", which Mitrovic did for me. Player has very little to do with Transfer fee, and he did not ask for a massive contract.

Well if he's interested, it's baffling that he doesn't want to enter contract negotiations, did you withdraw your proposal before? Because that can lead to falling out b/w you and agent/player. He doesn't ask for much wages, signed him for 30k on 5 year contract.
No, that's the first time Anderlecht accepted my bid, since he's too expensive in the 1st season, but strangely he don't want to enter contract negotiations. I tried again, and again, but the result still the same. He's clearly interested in my club. Idk what's wrong, the only thing I could think was there is a bug with the declaring interest option, because I did that quite several times.

Managed to get him in my second season as Schalke for just 11M, replacing Huntelaar. Looking forward to the new season now :D