He's doing very good for me, 8 goals in 8(4) apps, he's my third choice striker FWIW but he's still pushing for a starting spot, I've to play two striker formation at times juts to play him.

Finally got Mitrovic in another save. Hmm he's gone 3 games without goals and the last match he's got lotssss of chances. Does he usually settles in right away or do I need to wait for a few games before he finally started banging in goals? Because I need to choose only two from Sturridge, Suarez, Shane Long and Mitrovic and it's a hard choice since Sturridge and Suarez were good in the 1st season.

Finally got Mitrovic in another save. Hmm he's gone 3 games without goals and the last match he's got lotssss of chances. Does he usually settles in right away or do I need to wait for a few games before he finally started banging in goals? Because I need to choose only two from Sturridge, Suarez, Shane Long and Mitrovic and it's a hard choice since Sturridge and Suarez were good in the 1st season.

He'll need half a season, if not more to settle. After that, he'll start banging in goals. The best striker I've played with on FM. In 2018, and he's now got 11 Goals and 3 Assists in 6 appearances. He's not averaged below 7 in the 4-5 seasons I've had him as a Lone TM (Attack) upfront.

Had to get Vietto instead of Mitrovic on my save as Anderlecht wanted ?52m

just signed him for 8 mill + 1.6 mill clauses and 15% next fee on a 20k contract, I wanted him as rotation but he would have none of it so I'll rotate him with the inconsistent Gignac at Marseille

He is a must buy for any club, on my old Villa save I sold Benteke and brought him in with Fierro. Absolute magic!

Mitrović - PA -8
Iseka /Anderlecht u19/ - PA -9
Interesting...

Decreased his PA? I think he originally had -9?

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

Mitrović - PA -8
Iseka /Anderlecht u19/ - PA -9
Interesting...
Hmmm was wondering same. Mitrovic is still potential in real life. banging in the odd goals.. maybe not too consistent but i think he didnt deserve to have his PA brought down to 143. i mean how. he should have been in -9 still IMO

I just got Timo Werner and Kevin Volland for my Arsenal side and now having gone through this thread, I'm wondering how I missed out on this guy. Oh well there's always the next transfer window.

Everyone seems to be getting plenty of goals from Mitrovic but this is the third save I bought him and he's been **** for me everytime. I like to use a DLF but iv changed to a 4-4-2 with him as AF and his finishing is brutal.
This first time i bought him at Southampton his second season he started with 9 goals in 8 games I thought he was a beast then didn't score again for 10 games. At the moment I have him at West Ham its his 2nd season and he just can't get a shot on target its beyond annoying to watch him kicking clear cut chances 5 yards wide or tapping a shot straight at the keeper.

Any particular tactic or role I should use with him, I want to see the mitrovic everyone is posting screenshots of not the Mitrovic that's a real life Van Wolfswinkel I have

I used him as a TM, and he was regularly banging in goals for me. Just set the wingers to cross to TM and from Byline to utilize his height, and he terrorizes defenses.

I'm playing with Southampton.Forward is Mitrovic. Wings are Adam Lallana and James Rodrigues.Season 2016/2017.I bought Mitrovic from Atalanta, where he was very effective, but for me the three matches in the league has not scored a single goal, can someone please help me, that role, team and player instructions to put it. Lalana is left wing, James is right wing.

I used him as a TM, and he was regularly banging in goals for me. Just set the wingers to cross to TM and from Byline to utilize his height, and he terrorizes defenses.
Pretty much bang on with what you said, I had him score 78 goals in 1 season for Benfica as a Target Man he just rips it up.