PeakeEe

Reaction score
Well everyone who played fm14 know's him he was simply a god.
Anyone have any experience with him in fm15?

He looks similar in terms of skills and production (at least with AI running Anderlecht). But he seems rather unprofessional based on what I've seen. Might be worth that the headaches, but Anderlecht likely want a lot.

Just signed him for Utd 14m doing well so far but only played few friendlies.

Just signed him for Utd 14m doing well so far but only played few friendlies.
Would you mind posting a screen if you give him a go with some games?
I'm really intrested how he develops as i'm going to start new save after i win everything with my west brom or just resign and look for a new club.
Thanks!

2015 european golden boy for me at Leeds. Hands down my best poacher in fm14. Seems a bit more injury prone this year or i've just been unlucky. Also payed around 9 mill at the start of the game.

Dont waste your time. Gets ******* injured every other game this year.

Started a save with Anderlecht, after first season, Mitrovic top league scorer 29 goals in 35 games, 7.39 rate
No injuries for me

Half season he wanted to go to Benfica but promised to stay if we won a title

Suggested roles for Mitrovic at the start of the first season? Not sure if I should use him as a Poacher or Target Man (support).

I did a save with Southampton in which I bought him in 1st season for 17M and after a season he started putting in some very good performances despite being on a rotation system with Lukaku. I'd recommend him if you need a powerful guy who's also very agile up front. I remember he also developed a good taste in scoring from headers!

I also signed Mitrovic for Southampton (for a costly £24m negotiated down from £38m or something ridiculous) in my third season and utilised him as a TM in a 4-3-3 formation. His overall return was P30 (3), G22, A8, AR7.45. The three substitute appearances are where I became frustrated with his inconsistency. Rather than scoring a goal a game, he wouldn't score for four or five games and then score a hat-trick but stranger things have happened. Carlos Fierro & Lucas Boyé played either side as a Treq. & F9. Fierro was almost three times as cheap at £8.75m and much more consistent.

So who's better -- Mitrovic or Lukaku? Also for people how have used Fierro how does he turn out? I've bought Barbosa and Richairo Zivkovic as my young guns to inherit the striker role.

Dont buy him unless hes going to be a key player. Tried breaking him into my first team as bit part at first. Never really progressed as much as id have liked and ended up selling him in my 4th season

So who's better -- Mitrovic or Lukaku? Also for people how have used Fierro how does he turn out? I've bought Barbosa and Richairo Zivkovic as my young guns to inherit the striker role.

Definetly Lukaku but I had to pay 40M for him. Zivkovic look like he could be something big but I've never had any experience with him...

Zivkovic and Luka Jovic if you want an explosive front two
^This.

Barbosa if you want the perfect false 9. Jovic is a must buy, simply because:
1. He's so cheap
2. He develops really well
3. Versatility. He can play on both sides of the wings.

Barbosa yes if you can afford him but those two for me are insane!

Lucas Boye is also a good F9, i play Jovic as a Complete Forward and he scores for fun, even when coming off the bench 90% of the time.

Barbosa yes if you can afford him but those two for me are insane!

Lucas Boye is also a good F9, i play Jovic as a Complete Forward and he scores for fun, even when coming off the bench 90% of the time.

Mitrovic ws great for me on a couple of saves, I don't have the save anymore but he scored 40+ goals in one season for me at Liverpool to help me win the league, better as a lone striker

Bonazzoli and Guido Vadala also worth a look at. Very cheap n awesome performances. Guido can be trained as a striker