Have bought Alen Halilovic and he is coming to my Real Madrid save in 2014. Looking forward to tutoring him under Luka Modric(If still at the club) to give him a boost. Don't know how it is for others but are Alen getting playing time in Dinamo in your save? For me I have had the luck that Alen have played first for u19 but then important first team players got injured. Which resulted in Alen getting the chance to play. Just like in real life he has scored in the league for Dinamo and played 10+ games so far. Aswell as debuted in the CL, also as in real life.

Hopefully he will develope well at Dinamo, before his arrival in 2014. Someone who has a future screen, having tutored/played with him yourself?

I played him a lot in my Dinamo save..had about 20 games in first season, 5 or6 of those starts...got 2 goals and 2 assists...kid is a good young winger who will certainly trash lower leagues..whether he grows up to actually have an impact in a big club depends on the training u put him through....
oh and btw he has one other major weakness...he has "shoots from distance" thingie which makes him shoot every time he gets close to goal no matter the situation...tried to train him to lose this but it didnt work..hopefully when he gets older ill try to retrain him again...im playing a tactic in which long shots r mostly terra incognita and the kid ruins it every time....other than that he is a great talent

Have bought Alen Halilovic and he is coming to my Real Madrid save in 2014. Looking forward to tutoring him under Luka Modric(If still at the club) to give him a boost. Don't know how it is for others but are Alen getting playing time in Dinamo in your save? For me I have had the luck that Alen have played first for u19 but then important first team players got injured. Which resulted in Alen getting the chance to play. Just like in real life he has scored in the league for Dinamo and played 10+ games so far. Aswell as debuted in the CL, also as in real life.

Hopefully he will develope well at Dinamo, before his arrival in 2014. Someone who has a future screen, having tutored/played with him yourself?

it's strange I try searching for him in 2021 and I couldn't find him so I loaded up Croatian league and he wasn't there :/

In season 13-14 i buy him.he is 17 and not good enogh.3 and a half star.do u think its good idea to loan him(but i know its not regular spot 4 him,)or keep him in under 18 team?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

he's much better since the recent patch/database updates

View attachment 325664

with some good training, man management and tutoring this guy could be world class!

I'm currently developing him at Chelsea, just finished season 2. I shall post an SS once he turns 18, he's improved considerably already.

I didnt use any new patch for fm13 yet.but in my save with lazio in 2014 season halilovic doesnt lookg impressive.why?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

I didnt use any new patch for fm13 yet.but in my save with lazio in 2014 season halilovic doesnt lookg impressive.why?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

because in previous patches his potential was much lower.

Halilovic is looking really impressive. Had a full season in Dortmund's title winning season in 2016/17. When used in my tactic, he nets an 8.3 average over 10 league games as you'll see. Not much more you can want. I don't often check out my players' PAs but I checked my Halilovic's and it's not the best he can be, so bare that in mind also!

View attachment 330006View attachment 330007

Good find!
I always buy him at the start unless the team I am already has a wonderkid winger

In season 13-14 i buy him.he is 17 and not good enogh.3 and a half star.do u think its good idea to loan him(but i know its not regular spot 4 him,)or keep him in under 18 team?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I would keep him in your under 18s so you can develop him

because in previous patches his potential was much lower.

Hi bude,my steam doesnt connect and i am looking for a newest patch?from where i can get the patch that halilovic improve?is this patch upgrade my current save(2014)?or it effects only for 'new game' mode!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just sign him for free in my Atl. Madrid save but it drives me crazy because he has the PPM "shoots form distance". Tried to play him as IF on the right wing and all he does is cut inside and blast the ball over the bar!

It's really anoying! Probabily just going to sell him for a profit!

Just sign him for free in my Atl. Madrid save but it drives me crazy because he has the PPM "shoots form distance". Tried to play him as IF on the right wing and all he does is cut inside and blast the ball over the bar!

It's really anoying! Probabily just going to sell him for a profit!

Keep him he's really good, and there's an easy way to fix that. Go to player instructions and turn long shots all the way to rarely.

Keep him he's really good, and there's an easy way to fix that. Go to player instructions and turn long shots all the way to rarely.

I got Halilovic during an old game with Almeria and I had the same problem. Besides I tried to make him forget the movement but he did not want. In my opinion to put long shots in "rarely" is not the best choice. I put it in "sometimes" and I decreased his "creativity freedom" a little bit. Like that, he played easier but using a good quality that he owns. May be that's solution is better when he is younger.

I got Halilovic during an old game with Almeria and I had the same problem. Besides I tried to make him forget the movement but he did not want. In my opinion to put long shots in "rarely" is not the best choice. I put it in "sometimes" and I decreased his "creativity freedom" a little bit. Like that, he played easier but using a good quality that he owns. May be that's solution is better when he is younger.

I guess it's not all that much of a problem for me, because he has 19 long shots. He seems to score the odd few for me.