Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Alessandro Florenzi, world player of the year?

Banned
Reaction score
I am playing as Roma and have Alessandro Florenzi who has gone from nothing to an outstandingplayer and come second in World Player of the Year. I think this is because he had a storming world cup.And also played well for me but he's not world class.

View attachment 341813

Any one had any other slightly weird ones?

Reaction score
florenzi is an amazing player if used right, he was phenomenal in my roma save. I don't see why he couldn't be viable for WPTY

Reaction score
I am playing as Roma and have Alessandro Florenzi who has gone from nothing to an outstandingplayer and come second in World Player of the Year. I think this is because he had a storming world cup.And also played well for me but he's not world class.

View attachment 341813

Any one had any other slightly weird ones?
Got a screenie of his stats pal?

Reaction score
I am watching him in my Catania save, Roma are fighting for stay up, so with little luck, I could sign him...

Reaction score
He is regularly shortlisted on my saves. Always a big player after a couple years. On my torino save i nabbed him for 4.3m as he was unhappy after 1 season, he will be amazing.