jonesbilly194

Reaction score
halfway through my 2013-2014 season I left reggina in serie A to join as roma (I know, moving on up!) I inherited a fairly poor squad either too old, too ****, too lazy! I tried to get the team working and sort out the good from the bad.. and I stumbled across a young talent called Alessandro Florenzi & was just wondering if anyone else had come across this player.. if so what did you think of him and how did you get the best out of him

A class player trained him as a trequartista and he came out splendid. He will replace totti in your save

Play him central midfield adv playmaker attack had him for Milan scores a lot of goals good dribbler as well!

yeah I currently play him in the adv playmaker role in cm at the moment and often left AMC and he's just keeps impressing!
tried him in the trequaresta role and it didn't seem to bring out consistent for ffrom him, maybe I got my settings wrong for him

he was on fire during pre-season scoring 2 against Barcelona who I beat 4:2 at Camp Nou but has played a very bit part for me so far.. still giving him time to settle after I got him for a straight swap for Ciro Immobile from Roma

His one goal was an absolute cracker as he volleyed from far left into the top right corner (sort of Van Basten style)

when did you sign him, was it your first season or later in the game? just wondering how much he is to start with

He is a Roma youth product so he didn't have to sign him. But in season 1 I think you can have him for 10-20mill.
And as for his role. You train him depending on your system of course. He excels as attacking midfielder, trequartista and advanced playmaker. He can even substitute a central midfielder.

the price tag unfortunately would put me off, even with his potential talent

yeah I currently play him in the adv playmaker role in cm at the moment and often left AMC and he's just keeps impressing!
tried him in the trequaresta role and it didn't seem to bring out consistent for ffrom him, maybe I got my settings wrong for him
id assume its down to you setting up the rest of your team in a manner that make the treq role less effective

he was on fire during pre-season scoring 2 against Barcelona who I beat 4:2 at Camp Nou but has played a very bit part for me so far.. still giving him time to settle after I got him for a straight swap for Ciro Immobile from Roma

His one goal was an absolute cracker as he volleyed from far left into the top right corner (sort of Van Basten style)
he looks rubbish on your save, here's Florenzi in september 2013 (start of secound season) on my save:

florenzi2013_zps227e67b1.png

he looks rubbish lol

that is AI development and Ciro Immobile could not hit a barn door in his season he spent with me so a straight swap deal was a good deal as I wanted a very unpredictable impact player (18 flair) to bring on and cause havoc if needed!

he looks rubbish lol

that is AI development and Ciro Immobile could not hit a barn door in his season he spent with me so a straight swap deal was a good deal as I wanted a very unpredictable impact player (18 flair) to bring on and cause havoc if needed!
yes it clearly was a good deal for you since even an undeveloped Florenzi is a better player on the game then Immobile is, the ai does as always have its shortcomings when it comes to player development :p

yeah I've put him into an inside forward role in my roma team, him and Zaha are amazing together, I have them set to swap flanks and defences can't cope haha

Think he was the first player I bought on FM13, used him as a teq and he has always scored alot for me. Usualy start training hes fysic, with acceleration and pace he can do so much more

Play him as an Inside forward on the left, absolute beast like that. I played him like that in my Roma save and he comfortably outperformed Lamela on the other wing in the first 2 seasons! After that Lamela just became god though..