Alex Ferguson

iJake2k9

Reaction score
Has He Retired In Any Of Your Games Yet, And If Yeh, Around Wat Year Does He Retire...??

He normally retires after my first season on any of my games. Which is a shame as he always strikes up a friendship with me through the media.

I don't think he should ever retire... whats wrong with him carrying on for another 20 years...lol

Ive seen him go 3 seasons then retire.If he gets sacked before that though he retires.

Same as JP Woody he retired after 3 seasons on a few of my games.

Yeah same here, then Mourinho took over and they finished 9th so he got sacked lol.

its like he is never gettin old cos he hasnt fetired in any of my games

7th season.... He won the CL 6 times, Prem. League 7 times, FA 4 times, Super cup (or what it's called) 5 times.... He's amazing... One season, he ONLY won games... No draws and losses... O_O

He got sacked after about 2 seasons on mine. 'Cos I took boro over, Southgate got the Utd job :D

(H)southgate?!?

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

....southgate..

southgate cant manage a sunday team how many games without a home win now lol
fergie usually retires at theend of the 3rd season with me...he shud go on
currently managin: marine woop lol

He's my assistant and im in 3rd season
Not sure when he left Man Utd tho

On mine he retired after 3 seasons and good old Mike Phelan took over lol. Can't see that happening in real life?

I hope to god not...

He retires after 6 seasons in mine... He won all 5 trophies in the past 2 seasons. After that, I snapped up their players (Shame Ronaldo went to R.Madrid >.<)

Yeah same here, then Mourinho took over and they finished 9th so he got sacked lol.

Same thing happened in mines. Fergie retired, Mourinho took over and they've finished 9th, 8th and this season are 4th. Mourinho still in charge, and criticising anderson every chance he gets

On mine he retired after 3 seasons and good old Mike Phelan took over lol. Can't see that happening in real life?

Yeah Mike Phelan took over after 3 seasons in mine aswell