Alex Lima - A Brazilian Star Of The Future - A Player Story

Obscurity

Reaction score
The Beginning

Lgir627.png

o4sicZC.png

A little bit different this one, Alex is starting out at Brazil's 4th Division and will remain at the club for his entire career I've pre-arranged a transfer all the way in 2100, I don't know if this means he won't retire but I'll be interested to see what happens to him, see if Alex can drag Nautico through the leagues!

Season 1 - 2014

DDPYBrQ.png

GSVuiTm.png

Alex has hit the ground running in the 4th division with 18 goals in 25 games!

Club Career
SeasonClubDivisionAppearancesGoalsPenaltiesAssistsPoM AwardAverage Rating
2014Nautico RRBrazilian National Fourth Division25180717.18

SeasonClubTotal Appearances (Including Non-Competitive)GoalsPenaltiesAssistsPoM Award
2014Nautico RR39241 (0)112

What's happening in Brazil?

UnUsvx7.png

ogMNjMK.png

gIdLyd0.png

K1ORJt7.png

h8o91p7.png

Loved the russian one, will definitely be following this

Sorry guys, I've not been at home since Sunday afternoon so I'll start updates tonight!

I thought this was going to be a tad boring and fairly obvious what would happen, he'd just move to Europe at about 20, etc. But a lovely twist here, I'm definitely in to follow this.

Edit: Woah! Missed promotion by a point!

Loved the previous one this is bound to get better as Brazilians are easier to transfer.

Well umm...I've sort of lost the save and the editor data so can't carry this on, however, comment what you would like to see and whatever is the most popular I shall start in the next couple of days :)

An english striker, start in the lowest league possible and see how far up the league system he can go. Let him be transferred to clubs and see if he can lead England to world cup glory. Make him a AM(RL),ST so he's a bit more versatile :)

a player from a small country with a very small reputation. would like to see how good clubs scouts really are. :D

Wynton Rufer like story. Starting in the obscurities of Wellington, New Zealand or maybe starting in Switzerland at Zurich

Start at Bulgaria with a striker or a midfielder and try to become the new Dimitar Berbatov or Stiliyan Petrov