Jay_Dunne

Reaction score
i signed this highly rated brazilian for Arsenal team in 2nd season for the future. hes 19 now

i payed 9.5 mill for teixeira without looking into him much so......

IS HE WORTH IT?

and what position is he best played in?

Hes amazing for me. I play him centre mid, attacking right wing and striker, he plays well in all them positions.

I had him in my Liverpool team for a few season. He was brilliant, I played him all over whenever one of my starting eleven was injured.

He ended up wanting a new challenge so I sold him on to Barcelona where he is doing very well.

Really? In real life he sucks, hahaha.. And I don't think his status are so great in the game.

his versatility really helps, on my QPR game he has 20 free kicks which adds a lot to his game. I think without that (which he doesn't have on a lot of th egames I've started) he wouldn't be that much more than a squad player for a team like Arsenal.

great player off the bench or as a fill in for a first team injury for a big team, av got him at AC Milan, i use him as a ML or MR. for arsenal he would be a good squad player

ok thanks for the views guys

am probly best using the attacking midfielder training schedule i have to develop him:D