Alexandr Kozlov - Spartak Moscow

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 5K

Raikan007

Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
20,592
Reaction score
7
Points
38
Name: Alexandr Kozlov
Club: Spartak Moscow
D.O.B: 19/03/1993
Nationality: Russian
Position: Striker

240px-AlexanderKozlov.jpg


Strengths:

  • pace
  • agility
  • acceleration
  • stamina
  • fitness
  • flair
  • composure
  • off the ball
  • determination
  • technique
  • finishing

Weaknesses:

  • jumping
  • strength
  • passing
Description: Striker
Personality: Resolute

Suggested Roles:

Poacher - Attack

Touted as the next Viktor Ponedelnik

Screenshots: (already December 2012)

View attachment 153462View attachment 153463View attachment 153464
​
 
Grrrrrrrr...............I had him lined up as my entry for next week in Wonderkid of the Week in the hope that you hadn't heard of him as yet. That's down the drain. :) But yeah, he does look quite a good talent.
 
hahhaa, you must enter him bud :) I wont look down upon players like this at all :)
 
Have you got his potential Raikan ? And do you need Russian leagues loaded ?
 
he clearly does have potential, looking great Vlad :) I have the Russian league loaded yes.
 
Anyone else think this was a poorly done thread on Alexander Kolarov?
 
Anyone else think this was a poorly done thread on Alexander Kolarov?

Was just about to say - I swear it was Kolarov just now :$

Nice find, looks pretty good, maybe for lower Prem/Championship level.
 
nope :) have not edited the thread title :) I google and make sure even the little ' are above the players E's or O' correctly :)
 
I'm Spartak Moscow and Barcelona was sniffing for this kid. You can guess my response.

His stats can deceive- he will score in a league game- i gave him 2 apps, he scored 2 goals.

He'll be backup to Welliton/Vossen.
 
Last edited:
thank you, he is very impressive in those SS, Wow! great scoring and assisting stats! big club interest as well :)
 
Back
Top