Status
Not open for further replies.

FM-Newbie

Banned
Reaction score
So I've just recently bought him, due to Walcott being inconsistent and the fact that he's now injured for the rest of the season (broken leg).

I'm guessing due to his pace/acceleration to play him as a winger. However does anyone have any tips for him, as in individual (advanced) instructions, individual training focus and any PPM's etc? I usually play with Cavani, Funes Mori/RvP up front and they're all big lads that can head, if that makes any difference.

He's fantastic as he comes as an AMC or a winger on either side. I've been playing him as a right winger personally since that's just where he fits into my line-up, I haven't changed his PPM's or done any individual focus (as far as I remember) and he's been great.

I play him as a striker for Inter, I've been working on improving his finishing and composure to make him a better striker. He bags goals though.

Yeah I have put him up front a couple of times when injuries have forced me to and he performs there as well.

Not sure about training focus but set him to drill crosses into the box in tactics. Seems to play best for me as an inside forward,assists quite a bit and scores a few aswell.

He was great in FM10 haven't bought him yet on FM11
anyone got any screenies of him in the future?

Sorry, I forgot, yes I'm Arsenal.

Thanks guys, any more tips would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.