Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just sing him for Genoa and i was wonderin should i play him as inside forward or winger?

Reaction score
He is very good as an Inside Forward or Winger.

He is decent when playing as a Poacher as well.

Reaction score
I would train him so his dribbling, and crossings better,then play him as a winger (left side)

Reaction score
Judging from his stats, he should be AML inside forward. But I wonder why he have AMR as his natural positionoO). Also how can you play him as winger? His crossing is ****

Reaction score
When you play him at the right side, you should use him as winger. On the left side you should use him as an inside forward, because he is right footed

Reaction score
OK thank you all
PS:how do i train his certain attributes?( dribbling,crossing)

Reaction score
I use him on the right as a winger, and as inside forward too.
He is amazing. I had a luck with him, because Udinese offered him to me for 6,75 million pounds :)

Reaction score
I'm currently playing him on the right wing as an inside forward and edited it so he doesn't do crosses etc, just cuts inside dribbling.

Reaction score
Im an idiot Ive had him for almost a season now and not thought to try him as an inside forward:S

Ive got eden hazard on the left wing winger or inside forward??
(sorry for going off topic)

Banned
Reaction score
inside forward, I sign him for Manchester United and he's always great - goals and assists

Status
Not open for further replies.