Alfonso Sanchez, Bred for greatness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcfc

Shizz has changed...
Reaction score
Alfonso Sanchez - The Comeback is on!

Hello all,

For a few days now I have been wanting to do one of these player point of view stories and yesterday I got some inspiration checking out the Chile national team. Chile's most capped player is legend Leonel Sanchez. He is now 73 years of age, I will be showing this story from his great grandson (created player) Alfonso Sanchez's point of view! I will take control of Arsenal but no bias will be shown! :D

Alfonso Sanchez:
17 years old
Currently plays for Arsenal Youth team
Left Winger (Like Leonel Sanchez)
Chilean
80 CA
200 PA
4 U21 caps for Chile, 1 goal
2008-09 Colo-Colo (FR) 23 apps, 4 goals

First update soon!

Last edited:
Hello all,

For a few days now I have been wanting to do one of these player point of view stories and yesterday I got some inspiration checking out the Chile national team. Chile's most capped player is legend Leonel Sanchez. He is now 73 years of age, I will be showing this story from his great grandson (created player) Alfonso Sanchez's point of view! I will take control of Arsenal but no bias will be shown! :D

Alfonso Sanchez:
17 years old
Currently plays for Arsenal Youth team
Left Winger (Like Leonel Sanchez)
Chilean
80 CA
200 PA
4 U21 caps for Chile, 1 goal
2008-09 Colo-Colo (FR) 23 apps, 4 goals

First update soon!
I like your story since im Chilean :D, so i will follow it, good luck

I'll follow. If it's good may inspire me to make one.
;)

Good luck bcfc, you know i'll follow ;) as long as it's good lol jokes.

Greatest Day!

Thanks lads :)

Dear diary,
Today was the greatest day of my life! I have been signed by English giants Arsenal, they say that I am a quality player and one that could become brilliant! I have been placed in the reserves squad as they want to assess my abilities in pre-season.

For people who do not know me, my name is Alfonso Sanchez and I am 17 years old from Santiago in Chile. My great grandfather got me into football at a very young age as he was a Chilean international. In fact he is the most capped Chilean player in history! I made it as a proffesional playing only just over a year ago when I was playing a two a side game in my street in Santiago. Scouts from Brazillian side Colo-Colo (FR) were passing when I caught their attention with a curling free kick into the top corner They asked if I played for a club and I said no.

As soon as I could remember I was playing football in the Brazillian third Division at the age of 16. In one season at Colo-Colo I played 23 times scoring 4 and setting up 11!

Today I played in the Arsenal shirt for the first time! Although 21 other players were wearing it aswell, I played in the reserves against the first team. We were beaten 6-0 thanks to goals from William Gallas Armand Traore, Robin Van Persie and an Eduardo hat-trick! I did not have the best game of my life but I didn't really do much wrong either, Next up the GH academy!

In other news we have broken our transfer record with a 25 and a half million pound signing of striker Edin Dzeko

My attributes!:
View attachment 34758

Thanks lads :)

Dear diary,
Today was the greatest day of my life! I have been signed by English giants Arsenal, they say that I am a quality player and one that could become brilliant! I have been placed in the reserves squad as they want to assess my abilities in pre-season.

For people who do not know me, my name is Alfonso Sanchez and I am 17 years old from Santiago in Chile. My great grandfather got me into football at a very young age as he was a Chilean international. In fact he is the most capped Chilean player in history! I made it as a proffesional playing only just over a year ago when I was playing a two a side game in my street in Santiago. Scouts from Brazillian side Colo-Colo (FR) were passing when I caught their attention with a curling free kick into the top corner They asked if I played for a club and I said no.

As soon as I could remember I was playing football in the Brazillian third Division at the age of 16. In one season at Colo-Colo I played 23 times scoring 4 and setting up 11!

Today I played in the Arsenal shirt for the first time! Although 21 other players were wearing it aswell, I played in the reserves against the first team. We were beaten 6-0 thanks to goals from William Gallas Armand Traore, Robin Van Persie and an Eduardo hat-trick! I did not have the best game of my life but I didn't really do much wrong either, Next up the GH academy!

In other news we have broken our transfer record with a 25 and a half million pound signing of striker Edin Dzeko

My attributes!:
View attachment 34758
Nice start, i like the beging of the story, and to bad they lost 6-0, i cant wait for the next update

Thanks mate :)

An about the 6-0
I don't mind I am manager of Arsenal ;)

Yep, But my season is finished and I am waiting for them ;)

I'll follow this mate. Looks interesting :)

Thanks Lewis
____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Diary,
Sorry, I lied to you last week. I said that next week I would be playing the Glen Hoddle academy, at no point did I think I would be playing Stockport County with the first team! I was drafted in when Armand Traore left for Atletico Madrid for over 5 million. I was unlucky not to score as were most of the team, our goals were scored by Eduardo and new signing Edin Dzeko!The final score was 2-0 but without Owain Fon Williams in goal it could have been 20!

Mannone also left for 1 million.

Last edited:
I will be following! I like these stories!

Dear diary,
I was on the bench for todays friendly against Boreham Wood, I came on in the 60th minute and we were
3-0 up, and I SCORED! Funnily enough when I moved here I was told by the coaches I needed to improve my heading and all round aerially ability, yet how do I score? A powerful nod into the far. corner! The other goals were scored by Theo Walcott, Tommy Vermaelen and again Edin Dzeko. Their keeper was man of the match.

P.S It is rumoured that Jacob Blaczyowski is close to signing for 5.1 million. That could sort out the wide right position once and for all!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for the support again everyone, It really motivates you to update (A)

Last edited:
good luck mate im gunna follow its like my drogba story except this is gunna be much better lol

CFC: Haha, You had a good twist with the brawl thing!
LFC: No not at all!
____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Diary,
I woke up this morning to the sharp drumming of my brand new iPhone that I bought with my new wages! I peered over to see that my Great Grandad's personal assistant had left me a voicemail saying 'Congratulations Alf, Captain of the under 20's already!'

I couldn't believe it! In my next youth game for Chile I would be leading the team out! I can't wait until then.

Last edited:
CFC: Haha, You had a good twist with the brawl thing!

lol yeah i thought i might aswell do twists now and again instead of just updating the matches to make it more interesting lol

you beat county? : /

well in anyway, good story :) i'm following

It hurt me :)
Thanks for following mate (H)

Dear diary,
I got a start today away at Charlton, It was 1-1 draw and we were lucky with that! I could have contributed alot more, Hopefully an improvement in the next game!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.