Alfonso Sanchez, Bred for greatness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice story im enjoying it :D, i want to see how Chile under 20 do with this kid

Dear Diary,
We won 2-0 away at Scunthorpe but I wasn't in the match squad.

P.S, Blascyowzki deal has broken down.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Diary,
We have won 4-0 at Barnet today! Van Persie, Nicklas Bendtner and a brace from Jack Wilshire. I got an assist, I performed well today if I can say so myself!
___________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks LGFIRE, I am the only real player :D

Dear diary,
I woke up today straight away jumping out of bed as I remembered that the premier league squad numbers were being released. I sprinted to the television on the far side of my bedroom in my new North-London flat. I flicked to sky channel 405 (SSN), Catching a glimpse of the scrolling yellow bar stating 'Jacob Blacyzkowski moves to Arsenal for 5 million' as I pondered the signing in my head. The bar on the right hand side switched to Arsenal squad numbers. Alfonso Sanchez - 11 appeared. I had been given the number that my Great Grandfather had played in all those years ago let alone taking it off Robin van Persie.

Last edited:
Dear diary,
Today I woke up in an unfamiiliar room, looking around I saw another bed with Cesc Fabregas sleeping in it! Whilst contemplating why on earth I was sharing a room with Cesc I remembered that last night we had travelled to Northern Ireland on our team plane for our friendly against Belfast Crusaders.

We won the match 3-0 with a goal from Walcott and a double for Bendtner, I played the whole 90 minutes!

Dear diary,
Today I woke up in the same room but this time I was familliar with my surroundings, Cesc was already awake blabbering down the phone in our native language spanish. I picked up that he was 'Not going to take another flight just to be photo'd' in our new away and third kits. I ran downstairs to the bar looking upwards at the flat-screen TV showing our new kits:
View attachment 34874
Away Kit

View attachment 34875
Third Kit

I was impressed at the sleek look of them. The designer 'Furaiz' did a good job :)

Dear Diary,
We won 2-0 away at Scunthorpe but I wasn't in the match squad.

P.S, Blascyowzki deal has broken down.

Dear Diary,
We have won 4-0 at Barnet today! Van Persie, Nicklas Bendtner and a brace from Jack Wilshire. I got an assist, I performed well today if I can say so myself!

Thanks LGFIRE, I am the only real player :D

Dear diary,
I woke up today straight away jumping out of bed as I remembered that the premier league squad numbers were being released. I sprinted to the television on the far side of my bedroom in my new North-London flat. I flicked to sky channel 405 (SSN), Catching a glimpse of the scrolling yellow bar stating 'Jacob Blacyzkowski moves to Arsenal for 5 million' as I pondered the signing in my head. The bar on the right hand side switched to Arsenal squad numbers. Alfonso Sanchez - 11 appeared. I had been given the number that my Great Grandfather had played in all those years ago let alone taking it off Robin van Persie.
I like that you have done your research about the numbers, and i like how you twisted the story and saying you took it from Van Persie.

Dear diary,
Today I woke up in an unfamiiliar room, looking around I saw another bed with Cesc Fabregas sleeping in it! Whilst contemplating why on earth I was sharing a room with Cesc I remembered that last night we had travelled to Northern Ireland on our team plane for our friendly against Belfast Crusaders.

We won the match 3-0 with a goal from Walcott and a double for Bendtner, I played the whole 90 minutes!

Dear diary,
Today I woke up in the same room but this time I was familliar with my surroundings, Cesc was already awake blabbering down the phone in our native language spanish. I picked up that he was 'Not going to take another flight just to be photo'd' in our new away and third kits. I ran downstairs to the bar looking upwards at the flat-screen TV showing our new kits:
View attachment 34874
Away Kit

View attachment 34875
Third Kit

I was impressed at the sleek look of them. The designer 'Furaiz' did a good job :)
An other great update, maybe you can say you had to photoshoot for it as a young star next to Fab, i enjoy you dont go with the stories that the diary is short and usual, enjoying this story alot, and its twist, waiting for next update :D

Thanks alot mate :)

BIG update coming soon!

I do love this! Some great entries!

Thanks Dan :)
____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear diary,
I sat in my flat staring at the email I recieved from Cesc with a photoshoot of him posing in the kits. Meanwhile on another tab of my browser I had Chile against Denmark running on a dodgy illegal stream I had found. We lost 4-3 in Brondby but like my team-mate Nicklas Bendtner I could have made the difference in the team today, Alexis (Sanchez) was playing in my position when he is quite clearly a forward. He played as an attacker for the last 20 minutes and scored. Anyway back to club matters, In three days time the season kicks off with us facing our bitter rivals Tottenham at the Emirates in a 5:30 start. I think I am ready for this season, whether the coach does I do not know
____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear diary,
Today was the most important day of my life so far, I made my debut for Arsenal! I came on as a substitute at half time in our 'Bore' 0-0 draw with Tottenham, The feeling of being announced on front of 60,000 appreciative fans is something that nothing compares to! Every five minutes I re-run 'And coming onto the field, everybody please welcome number 11 Alfonso Sanchez' In my mind. I have one bad thing to say about my life in London so far, the refferees are appauling! They ruled out our 90th minute winner a goal which I started when it was clearly on-side! Next up is Stuttgart away in the Champions League qualification final round.

When are Arsenal going to get Chucho?

One day Daniel, one day ;)

Dear diary,
I again woke up in a foreign hotel room sleeping in a bed next to Cesc, I looked over my shoulder to see a random woman curled up next to me! She was blonde with long hair stretching past her shoulders. Wow I must have had an amazing night I thought! Only to remember what actually happened the night before in Stuttgart city centre:
-As me and Cesc arrived at the hotel reception we were given an invitation to a fancy dress party
-All the team were meant to be there
-Me and Fab' decided to go as Batman and Robin :)
-It was just us and a bunch of 'women'
-The woman who ended up in my bed was in fact Andriy Voronin!

So I chucked him out of my hotel room to the mimicking laughter of Cesc as he twittered to his hearts content about it. We then left to meet Josh for our match instructions. He told Cesc that he would be key today and that as captain should lead us. I didn't get told anything as I was on the bench. They went 1-0 up through a penalty that never was. I came on at half time, then contraversially Jens Lehmann put the ball into his own net after William Gallas' header bounced in off him after ricocheting off the post. We are in control for the Home leg in a weeks time. Today was not my best performance by a long stretch!

What do you think of my 'twist'? :D

The good thing is I enjoy writing as much as playing it :)

Dear diary,
I woke up today at 7:00 for my new training routine to improve my stamina, every morning I play 2 hours of Just Dance on the Wii Cesc bought me on our 'eventful' night out in Stuttgart. Today we faced Burnley at the Emirates. Coming from Chile I only heard about Burnley last year as they won promotion to the premier league. I was on the bench, We started brilliantly with early goals from Carlos (Vela) and Cesc.
I was again brought on at half time. Burnley got one back after the break with David Nugent and then Theo scored a penalty 10 minutes later. Bacary got the final goal on 85 minutes.

Dear diary,
Today was the second leg of the Stuttgart game. I was told by Cesc that I would be started, He has been a great friend to me so far. We were expected to win but not 5-1! Edin put us in front before Pogbrnyak quickly pulled one back for them. After half time we excelled with Dzeko scoring again, Vermaelen, van Persie and Blaszcyowski also scoring.

I had a good game setting up Vermaelen's goal. Although Fab setup two!

Thanks for the brilliant support so far everyone :)

Dear diary,

Today was our first away league game of the season. It is also the first time I have travelled to an away game on the team coach. Back in Brazil I used to have to get my father to take me as I was not old enough to drive! I am currently taking lessons. Anyway, I again shared a room with Cesc. If you would have told me a year ago that in 12 months time I would be playing Champions League football whilst sharing a room with Cesc Fabregas I would have laughed at you! In the morning we saw Andrey on his own leaving the hotel, We asked him if he wanted to travel with us to the ground and he said 'Of course'.
We won the match 2-1 with two headers from William Gallas. I had two shots brilliantly saved by Myhill. My first competitive Arsenal goal is coming I just know it!

Nice idea mate
More interesting than most other stories

Thanks Tiraths :)

I'll give a clue to what the future holds for Alfonso:
More run-ins with footballers/celebs (H)
More fun with Fabregas
and No more gay *** :)

Last edited:
Only just found this bcfc :) good luck and nice story lol'd at the gay *** bit :p

Thanks Lewis

Dear Diary,
Sorry, I lied to you last week. I said that next week I would be playing the Glen Hoddle academy, at no point did I think I would be playing Stockport County with the first team! I was drafted in when Armand Traore left for Atletico Madrid for over 5 million. I was unlucky not to score as were most of the team, our goals were scored by Eduardo and new signing Edin Dzeko!The final score was 2-0 but without Owain Fon Williams in goal it could have been 20!

Mannone also left for 1 million.

Owain Fon Williams, Owain Fon Williams (8)

Status
Not open for further replies.