Alfonso Sanchez, Bred for greatness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really enjoying reading this so far mate, especially since it's Arsenal XD Keep it up! :D

Thanks for the support everyone :)
____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear diary,
Today was our first loss of the season, It was away at portsmouth. We were in compete control of the first 10 minutes having a goal disallowed and then out of no-where another dubious penalty was conceded. We performed well enough but we just couldn't beat David James!
____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear diary,
I woke up in a silent room, a crack of sunlight was showing through the slight opening in the curtains. I could smell Coffee and the light scent of fresh bread and butter I realised one thing! I was at home in Chile. It was the day of my first game as captain of the under 20s team. I was the highest profile player out there! We won the game 3-1 and I got an ovation coming on and off the field even though I did not have one of my best games. Later that night me and some of the lads went to the Santiago nightclub Kaoma. It is a popular place and I remember sneaking in about a year ago. We were there being vaguely recognised until our biggest and most surprising fan appeared. Chilean model Constanza Silva came over hugging and congratulating all of us. Constanza was about 5 foot 7 and beautiful. We got talking and one thing led to another...

Dear diary,
We were well and truly battered today. Perhaps it was playing 3 games in 6 days or maybe the pressure of being captain has got to me? I left the ground after our 6-0 loss to Brazil under 20s. I travelled back to my new place to stay in Chile, Constanza's house! It was large, beautiful and well designed, a house fit for a queen or should I say a house fit for Miss Chile 2008! We tallked long into the night until I eventually persuaded her to come back to England with me. As I write this I am being flown back to Heathrow.

Speak to you soon
Alfonso & Constanza

Last edited:
Great story mate I am ejoying it so much! Very creative :p

I have just updated my Port Vale if you want to read a SUCCESSFUL story! :)

Just read through it, i lold

Dear diary,
Back in London now. We are playing Villa but I am not in the squad so I can be at full fitness for Wednesday's game at the San Siro! The gaffer said I could stay at home if I wanted to but I said I chose to go to the game. We drew 1-1, they scored in the 4th minute of first half stoppage time. At half time Constanza arrived in my box from her photoshoot. The highlight of the second half bar me repeatedly explaining the offside rule to 'Connie' was our goal! Emile Heskey was as dopey as ever standing still as the ball was hit to him on the halfway line, Vermaelen ran to nick it away from him playing a low ball through the defenders for Carlos to slide home.

Dear diary,
Last night was the first night I haven't been with Constanza for a week and guess what me and Fab went for a night out! We decided to go for some pasta before we 'hit the town' as we were eating our meal I caught a glimpse of a familliar face! 'Fabio!' I shouted, I had seen a good friend of mine 14 year old striker Fabio Muwumbi looking lost. Cesc gave me a look as if to say 'You're embarrasing yourself Alfonso!' I looked back with a mischievous smile as Fabio slowly drifted in our direction. We sat there for several hours talking about football, the life I had always dreamed of! Anyway to the match! I started on the left wing whilst Fab played in the middle as always. It was one of the worst first halves of football you may ever see. Inter looked to stop play as quickly as possible. Luckily the second half improved and boy did it improve! Straight from the kick off Theo should have scored, It was end to end football but Almunia was being tested much more than Julio Cesar. I changed the game completely, I picked the ball up 35 yards from goal going right, I dummied the defender and sprinted to my left, I then curled the moving ball right into the path of Andrey Arshavin to score! Sadly Inter equalised soon after.

Any requests to be in the story? :D

Last edited:
I request that you comment on my story!

Nah but really mate this story is class!

I might be interested, but i don't understand, do you mean screenshot requests?

I wouldnt mind being in!

I think the goalkeeping prodigy that is Matt Wetherall should be in ;)

Put me in BCFC You might as well! You got nothing to lose

Advertisement Read My Vale story! Updated 20 minutes ago

I might cry if you don't

My Names Joel Boden if you didn't know bcfc :p

I'm working on it...
[COLOR=#00e0][/COLOR]
__________________________________________________ __________________________________

Dear diary,
I woke up this morning ready for another match when I saw something strange! I walked towards the televsion and saw that three devoted Gunners fans called Joel Boden and Matt Wetherall have both been forced to pay £250 each for damages to Daniel Oakes' property, This property was a life size model of Tottenham captain Robbie Keane. Me and Contanza met up with Cesc outside the hotel ready for the match. We beat Bolton 1-0 due to a goal from Eduardo. Contanza told me she had a surprise for me later....

Last edited:
Hey mate, check my story now for my latest update ;)

I cant believe you said I would have a Robbie Keane statue! I wouldnt in a million years! You could have brought me in as Port Vale manager :'(

Ahh this was more entertaining for me!

Haha wicked man. I should think about taking up vandalism now.
You should write a book lol. Keep it going, ****** excellent.

Thanks Matt :)

Everyone has been really supportive and I want to thank them all8-|

Last edited:
Well it's a cracking read mate :). Every time I read your diary enteries, I strangley feel satisfyingly dizzy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.