Alfonso Sanchez, Bred for greatness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had as many fans as you BCFC but I suppose you deserve them as your story is mint! And you were a failure at Birmingham so you deserve the sympathy vote ;)

That is a compliment out of the top drawer Lewis ;)

Rain on the parade then Dan ;)

You know me well mate!! Hehe I joke mate This is fantastic!

You have found something you're good at!

I have found that I'm....
Good at using wikipedia :) (for research)

Aaawww I suppose thats something.................

You know me well mate!! Hehe I joke mate This is fantastic!

You have found something you're good at!

What you researching?

Alfonso's great grandad
His girlfriend
Chilean breakfasts
Santiago Nightclubs
and Chilean names :)
____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear diary,
This was our toughest game yet, Away at Chelsea in the league cup. It was a dull evening with the occaisional shower but surprisingly mild. I sat in the passengers seat of Cesc's Audi on our way to the stadium when we again saw a familliar face. 'Lewis!' I shouted out of the window, the same look of arousing embarrasment stretched across Fab's face. 'Alfonso?' Lewis queried in a strange fashion. Cesc whispered in my ear, 'You need to stop talking to children!' With another one of his snigggers that I have been accustomed to. I replied saying 'He isn't a child, He's the father of Fabio Muwumbi!' On that note off to the match we went. I played up front today for the first time all season. It was a half of chances and Petr Cech performed brilliantly! Late in the half Frank Lampard hit one of his specials from the edge of the area. The game didn't really pick up again. We are out of the League Cup but the other three competitions we are in are more presigious than this.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear diary,
Today we had another tough game, Liverpool at home, I started in the wing and played the whole 90 minutes. We went 1-0 up at the start of the second half with a well-crafted Dzeko goal. Liverpool equalised through Kuyt and for the last half an hour the most important thing was me and Fab seeing Andriy Voronin for the first time since the 'incident'! Strangely he always rushed to man mark me getting as close as possible. Cesc still tells everyone about that!

Last edited:
Haha!! Can I be it as a fan who runs on the pitch when you next have a London derby. Thanks, this story is mint and Dan I'm reading your Vale story!

Last edited:
I was gonna make Joel, Matt and Dan run on the pitch but I made them vandals instead!
Thanks for reading mate :)

Dear diary,
We had our second Champions Leagu group game today a home fixture against Levski Sofia. I woke up feeling like we could have a good result today, I slid out of bed drifting towards the kitchen where Constanza was in a dressing gown making a cup of Coffee. She was going to go to the match, I had to perform my pants off! Luckily, I put in my best performance as an Arsenal player! We won the match 2-0 but it could have been much more! I setup Andrey on 27 minutes to give us the lead, 11 minutes later Jakub (Blaszcyowski) slotted home from the edge of the area. Whilst Jakub celebrated his goal an estranged fan Paul **** ran onto the pitch piling on him! He got chucked out straight away. Not much happened in the second half. We got a good win but more importantly Constanza was impressed!
__________________________________________________________________________________

Bcfc... I am loving me being the father of muwumbi, it's an honour! Although I'm afraid that can't be the same idea in my story, because my parents were taken away at a young age :S
Watch out though, I'm putting an idea in ;)

Ahh bad research ;)

I'm gonna look for the idea :)

I was gonna make Joel, Matt and Dan run on the pitch but I made them vandals instead!
Thanks for reading mate :)

Dear diary,
We had our second Champions Leagu group game today a home fixture against Levski Sofia. I woke up feeling like we could have a good result today, I slid out of bed drifting towards the kitchen where Constanza was in a dressing gown making a cup of Coffee. She was going to go to the match, I had to perform my pants off! Luckily, I put in my best performance as an Arsenal player! We won the match 2-0 but it could have been much more! I setup Andrey on 27 minutes to give us the lead, 11 minutes later Jakub (Blaszcyowski) slotted home from the edge of the area. Whilst Jakub celebrated his goal an estranged fan Paul **** ran onto the pitch piling on him! He got chucked out straight away. Not much happened in the second half. We got a good win but more importantly Constanza was impressed!
__________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks I'm famous now!!! :p
If you ever need help or want me to do a favour for you just ask. I want to help you!

Haha, if I ever need help I know where to go ;)

Interesting way of looking into this kind of story.

Thanks Mate :D

Dear diary,
We had a Derby today, away at Fulham. Even though there is a short distance between where I live and Craven Cottage we stayed at a hotel.Me and Fab had an early night so we would be ready for the match.
In the morrning we went straight to the ground, No need to really a 0-0 draw and BORING!

Dear diary,
As Chile U20s captain I am meant to set an example, I did that by going out on the lash! We went to club after club meeting new people until something happened. We were in Colombia being offered drugs One of my teammates Cesar Romero, took one. I dunno what to do! He was off the pace in the match we lost 1-0 and never really got going.
__________________________________________________ ________________________________

Thanks alot for the support everyone! :D

I'm off to the Blues match now so that explains the briefness of the last update, Ill do screenshots when I get back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.