CELTICBHOYS

Reaction score
View attachment 354408
Hello, I am Alfred Ferguson, born and bred in Glasgow Scotland, ex Professional Footballer and a Legend in Scottish Football. I am the new Coach of Celtic after Neil Lennon stepped down after winning the Premiership Crown. I am happy and very eager to approach this position with my eyes wide open, I will be fully focused on all tasks at the club from Training to Transfers, from the First Team down to the Under-18's.

View attachment 354407

View attachment 354406

View attachment 354405
After checking the clubs financial footing I can see that we have had a £19.8m Profit in the 2013/14 Season where Neil Lennon guided the team to the Premiership Title and won the Scottish League Cup. I will aim to focus on Financial stability throughout my Career at Celtic as I will want to see a good profit each season.

View attachment 354403

My First Team Report looks quite strong, apart from the AMR area which I will update you soon on who I may be looking to bring in to feature in that role this season, also have a Striker in mind who may be coming in which may please Celtic fans alike.

View attachment 354402

My Reserve Team Report (Potential Ability) looks pretty decent with Callum McGregor and Tony Watt proving to be future talents, Tom Rogic has a 3 Star Potential, who knows if we will use him or not.

View attachment 354396

A good look at my Under-18 Team Report (Potential Ability) looks quite promising, some good youngsters with bags of potential, we may see some of these featuring throughout my Career.

View attachment 354393
Gary Hooper, a former Celtic Player and all and out Goalscorer, currently unhappy at Norwich City and wants a new challenge, could a return to his former club be on the cards? Norwich have slapped a £9m asking price on him which is a little steep for my liking.

View attachment 354391
Another former player at Celtic, a brilliant Midfielder with excellent passing ability, not transfer listed as such, but wanted by 2 other clubs and I have put an offer in of £3.6m, lets wait and see what comes of this.

View attachment 354390
Currently at Manchester United, but unsure on his future, a loan move to Celtic Park could prove just what the doctor ordered.

So my first day in the Job and I have had a very busy one at that, any feedback from you lot would be gratefully appreciated and any hints and tips on the Transfer Market also!

Last edited:
Just a little update

View attachment 353888

View attachment 353887

I felt we needed cover in the defensive area so opted to offer Dedryck Boyata a contract at Celtic Park, big and strong, will be an excellent signing.

View attachment 353900

"I decided to sign John Guidetti on Loan from Manchester City as I believe he can make an excellent contribution for us both in the Scottish Premiership and the Champions League. I also have the option of making a permanent offer of £700,000 for his signature if I should wish to."

View attachment 353893

Federico Macheda is signing for us on a free transfer from Manchester United after being frozen out, he will be a handy tool to have at our disposal.

View attachment 353891

A great signing for us for a snip at £1.2m, he was unhappy as Norwich are now relegated from the Premiership so I took it on board to sign the pacey winger and make him my 19th signing in total, minus the 12 Youth Prospects I managed to pick up for free as they were unattached without a club.

View attachment 353889

I have signed Nick Powell from Manchester United on Loan to bolster my options in midfield, he will possibly be playing alongside other new signing, Ki Sung-Yeung.

View attachment 353861

I signed Wilfried Zaha as he has electric pace and can be a real asset to our squad on the wing, cutting inside with his skills and helping us in our attacking flair.

View attachment 353890

Last but not least, Ki Sung-Yeung signs from Swansea for £3.3m which is a great signing for the club having already played for us in the past, he knows what Celtic is all about.

View attachment 353855

So some great signings for us Bhoys and quite a few hot prospects coming in on a free transfer too! The only transfers not showing on this information are Dedryck Boyata and Macheda as they will arrive once their contracts are up, now to look at players leaving Celtic Park.

View attachment 353886

Zaluska was a fringe player and I believed him to be not needed, so he will leave for more first team football hopefully.

View attachment 353885

Kayal played well last season, but I couldn't see him fitting in with my plans here at Celtic Park, he will be joining Rubin for £550,000.

View attachment 353884

With the arrival of Dedryck Boyata and the fact we have Ambrose and van Dijk nevermind Richard Richardson who has just arrived and is a possible star of the future, I believed Lustig to be an outcast in my new regime.

View attachment 353883

Boerrigter played well for us last season, but I couldn't see him fitting in at my club with Nathan Redmond arriving, so he was shown the door.

View attachment 353882

Another midfielder out the club, Stefan Johansen, I couldn't see him playing much football with Nick Powell and Ki in the centre of the park.

View attachment 353881

I will not win many fans with this one, Kris Commons, a big name for Celtic, but with age not on his side, he didn't fit into my plans at Celtic Park. So a £1.9m fee was reasonable for me.

View attachment 353880

Fans have already went crazy after Balde left the club to join F.C. Twente as I wanted to shake it up up front. I will not allow fans to control what decisions I make at the club.

View attachment 353878

The final one shown the door, Teemu Pukki, a great scorer but not enough pedigree for me to keep him at Celtic Park, so decided to cash in whilst I could.

View attachment 353877

From Transfer Outgoings, we have taken a massive £21.89m, compared to my outgoings of £4.54m it's good going. A little look at our financial footing below.

View attachment 353876

So from this we can see the club have made £17.3m profit this Month alone and my transfer kitty has risen to £23.09m and we are only at the end of June so qualification for the Champions League might just help us even more. Lets wait and see!

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think of our signings so far.

Last edited:
The Tour

View attachment 353240

View attachment 353239

View attachment 353238

A good start to the China Tour with a 3 - 1 victory over Beijing. Would have liked to have kept more of the ball, but there is progression.

View attachment 353239
View attachment 353237

A brilliant 2nd game of the China Tour against Jiangsu where we won 7 - 0, totally dominated the game and didn't allow our opponents a sniff on goal. Wilfried Zaha is looking excellent also.

View attachment 353239
View attachment 353236

A very disappointing performance, totally dominated possession and attempts at goal, but we lost 2 - 1! I was fuming at the end of the game and made myself very clear, Shandong are a good team and keep it tight at the back which was difficult for us to break down.

View attachment 353239
View attachment 353235
Another poor performance, kept the ball very well, created chances, but just didn't score. Guangzhou are a good side and I can't really moan too much about this result.

View attachment 353239

View attachment 353234
Some brilliant performances in the Tour, most importantly, Wilfried Zaha, Player of the Tour and scored the most goals as well as keeping an impressive 82% Pass Ratio.

View attachment 353239

View attachment 353233

View attachment 353232
Next up is Zalgiris, a Lithuanian team who are not well known so hopefully a great start to the Champions League to follow.

Update to follow.

View attachment 353239

Great signings and love the layout. Will be following.

Champions League Qualifier Second Phase

View attachment 353163
View attachment 353162

View attachment 353161

View attachment 353160

View attachment 353159
A good performance from my squad and Federico Macheda with his 2 goals, really please Nathan Redmond and Wilfried Zaha got their names on the score sheet too!

View attachment 353158

View attachment 353157

View attachment 353156
A great performance and a great performance again from Wilfried Zaha, I am pleased with our possession play in this tie and feel confident in our next fixture in the Champions League Qualifiers too.

View attachment 353162

View attachment 353155

View attachment 353154
We have been drawn against FH, an Icelandic team who are not well known, we will have to go into this tie with our eyes wide open to stop any leaks at the back.

View attachment 353162

View attachment 353153
I needed a new Goalkeeper to cover Forster and Fabianski was available on a Free Transfer due to leaving Arsenal, I am delighted to be able to welcome Fabianski to Celtic F.C.

View attachment 353152
I am very pleased to have signed Park Ji-Sung on a free transfer, he will definitely bring in extra revenue from South Korea along with Ki he will be a great sub player for us.

View attachment 353151
The final free Transfer was Nikola Zigic, who at 6'8 is a beast and will definitely help us in the Champions League if we progress.

View attachment 353162

First League Game & Champions League Football

View attachment 353064
View attachment 353063

View attachment 353062

View attachment 353060

View attachment 353057
A great performance in our first leg 2nd phase qualifier and a brilliant performance from Nikola Zigic, proving what a great striker he really is.

View attachment 353063

View attachment 353055

View attachment 353054

View attachment 353053
Another unbelievable performance from Nikola Zigic, who is proving vital for us up front and good performances from Wilfried Zaha and Nathan Redmond also.

View attachment 353052

View attachment 353051
So TOTW Week 1 sees Nikola Zigic and 5 other players feature and I couldn't be any happier.

View attachment 353063

View attachment 353050

View attachment 353049

View attachment 353048
A debut for Lukasz Fabianski and a clean sheet for him while Samara scores 2 great goals and the opposition score 2 in their own goal.

View attachment 353063

View attachment 353047

View attachment 353046
The Champions League Playoff sees our team play against Slovan Bratislava who are not well known, but can cause problems for big sides so we will need to prepare appropriately. Fixture date 19th of August

View attachment 353063

View attachment 353038
Desided to sell Virgil van Dijk after interest from a number of parties, but only Schalke would stump up the £6m I wanted for the young centre-back. I am happy to go forward with Charlie Mulgrew and Boyata at centre-back.

View attachment 353037
Gaining quite a friendship with good old Louis van Gaal who listed Adnan Januzaj on loan and I was quick to get in there and snap him up paying 50% of his wages, he will be well worth it in the long run when I get my squad familiar with the 4-2-3-1 formation.

View attachment 353063

View attachment 353032
Seeing that I have sold another player it would be good to check my financial status, so far we are currently looking at a profit so far this season of £28m mostly due to the players I have sold where as this month we have lost a bit due to the signing of Darren Fletcher from Manchester United. I am really happy with my Transfer Budget also which stands at a healthy £28.5m after spending £3.4 on Darren Fletcher. We also have a very healthy balance of £48.5m and that is before I have even qualified for the Champions League, so lets see how it differs if we qualify.

View attachment 353063
Please let me know what you think of my current progress and my current signings, I am really pleased with getting Januzaj on loan! It's brilliant.

View attachment 353063

September Update

View attachment 352799
View attachment 352798
View attachment 352797

View attachment 352796

View attachment 352795
A great performance from Wilfried Zaha saw us beat Morton 5 - 1, unfortunately Adam Mathews picked up a slight knock, but that shouldn't rule him out for that long.

View attachment 352798
View attachment 352794

View attachment 352793

View attachment 352792
I am not too disheartened by this result, it was expected against the LA LIGA Champions, I will expect better in the coming games in the Champions League and hopefully we can get something to progress.

View attachment 352798
View attachment 352791

View attachment 352790

View attachment 352789
Fixture 8 of the season and another great performance, Nathan Redmond on hand to bag 2 goals, Nikola Zigic and Wilfried Zaha scoring again.

View attachment 352798
View attachment 352788

View attachment 352786

View attachment 352785
A brilliant game and another 2 goals for Nikola Zigic, proving to be lethal in front of goal.

View attachment 352798
View attachment 352784
New signing Samuel Eto'o who has signed on a free transfer due to him leaving Chelsea on a free transfer at the end of his contract, he will be a useful weapon in our dominance and becomes the highest paid player at the club.

View attachment 352783

View attachment 352782

View attachment 352781
Great debut for Samuel Eto'o wearing the number 88 shirt scoring 2 goals, while Izaguirre scored a cracker from 35 yards.

View attachment 352798
View attachment 352780
I am happy to be sitting at the top of the SPL with Inverness having a game in hand they could climb within a point of us.

View attachment 352779
From the player stats we can see Nikola Zigic performing very well scoring 6 goals, Wilfried Zaha is top of the Average Ratings table and the assist table too.

View attachment 352798
View attachment 352778
So we have been drawn against Raith in the Quarter Final of the League Cup avoiding our big rivals Rangers, who knows it may be a Semi-final showdown between us 2 or a major final?

View attachment 352798
View attachment 352777
After 1 game we are 3rd with 1 loss against Atletico, we are playing Marseille next at home, hopefully we can get something from that game.

View attachment 352774
From the player stats we can see joint top scorers Falcao and Wilfried Zaha with 6 a piece which is pleasing and joint on the assist chart too.

View attachment 352798
View attachment 352717

View attachment 352718
An unbelievable result in the Champions League where Barcelona lost 2 - 1 to Partizan after a last gasp finish in the 93rd minute, Lionel Messi was also injured severely and will be out for some time (see below).

View attachment 352715
View attachment 352798

Last edited:
October Update

View attachment 352457
View attachment 352456
View attachment 352454

View attachment 352453

View attachment 352452
A very disappointing display and I will be having words with Scott Brown after his dismal display and sending off. At least we got our first point on the board I guess.

View attachment 352456
View attachment 352450

View attachment 352449

View attachment 352447
A confident performance and a good clean sheet in a must win game in the SPL, very happy day indeed.

View attachment 352446

View attachment 352445

View attachment 352443
An absolute stormer from Nikola Zigic, at 33 years of age, still banging them in on a regular basis.

View attachment 352456
View attachment 352441

View attachment 352440

View attachment 352439
I am so happy to have gotten our first 3 points on the board in the Champions League group stage which gives us a shout in qualifying, but I won't get too carried away yet.

View attachment 352456
View attachment 352438

View attachment 352437

View attachment 352435
I am disappointed in Scott Brown missing a penalty that could have given us the 3 points, so I am changing the penalty taker with immediate effect. Wilfried Zaha had a good game, but otherwise I am disappointed in not getting the win.

View attachment 352456
View attachment 352434

View attachment 352433

View attachment 352432
I am so pleased that our squad have qualified for the Semi-final, who will we be drawn against? Rangers maybe? Who knows.

View attachment 352430
We managed to escape a draw against Rangers, but hopefully we will play them in the Finale if we manage to get there.

View attachment 352456
View attachment 352428
November looks like a busy month, with 2 Champions League fixtures along with the Scottish Cup 4th Round, should be an interesting month.

View attachment 352456

Liking the story and the layout is superb! How come no one has even commented on this story? Come on guys we need to give Alfred some encouragement up in here! Good work.

Cheers Tactix, no one has really commented, but doesn't mean no one is keeping their eyes on it does it? :) Hope people are enjoying it as I am.

November

View attachment 352035
View attachment 352034
Changing layout as it is taking up quite a lot of time posting each match result individually, what I will do from now on is post big game updates along with results from the previous month and a few screenies of League Tables and what not.

View attachment 352034
View attachment 352033
So definitely the pick out of the previous month's games is Atletico at home in the Champions League Group Stage where we picked up 3 points and got a well deserved 1 - 0 victory, we had some disappointing games against St Mirren and Aberdeen where I felt we couldn't hit a barn door.

View attachment 352034
View attachment 352031
View attachment 352030
I am delighted that Adnan Januzaj is enjoying his time at Celtic Park and whether or not we could make it a permanent thing remains to be seen, but if he likes the club and he likes me then why not?

View attachment 352034
View attachment 352029
I am delighted to be sitting top of the Premiership after 15 games and having a 4 point gap is promising too.

View attachment 352034
View attachment 352028
A look at our group in the Champions League sees us 1 point away from Atletico going into our final group stage game against Marseille, can we beat them and guarantee our place? I certainly hope so!

View attachment 352034
View attachment 352027
A little look at December where we can see a very busy Month of games and most importantly the big game against Marseille. I will rest as much as possible in the Hibs game to give us a huge chance against Marseille.

View attachment 352034
Next update in January I will analyse the Under-19 squad and there goings on as they have had some wonderful results recently that I want to share and I will also show the report on my youngsters potential.

View attachment 352034

Liking the look of this mate, good story!

How the **** did you get Eto'o on such low wages though!

He was unattached, I am not playing this save anymore as it crash dumped me when I was on an 8 hour game time and hadn't saved it :( ******! Starting new story with Louis van Gaal.