Alfred Ramsey : Named after a legend : Queens Park (SCO)

Tactix

Reaction score
View attachment 367617
Introduction :

Hello I am Alfred Ernest Ramsey from Aberdeen Scotland, I am 30 years old and currently unemployed after the College Football Team I coached were taken over by a new management group.

I am a keen supporter of Manchester United and I am a great admirer of Sir Alex Ferguson and Sir Alf Ramsey as you can see from my name.

My Father named me after the late great Sir Alf Ramsey, believing that I could one day follow in his footsteps. I am really excited that I have gained my Coaching badges through the College Coaching and I look forward to what will come for me in my career.

Experience :

View attachment 367619

• Aberdeen College Football Team Coach 2006/2013
  • North heat of the Scottish Colleges Football Tournament Winners 2013
  • Coaching Qualifications Gained via Aberdeen College

Style :

• 4-2-3-1 Possession Football
  • Attack Minded
  • Prefers Closing Down Players
  • Strict Approach to Discipline
  • Likes to develop youth

Last edited:
Team Report

View attachment 367630
The Report :

I entered my new office with an air of excitement running through my veins, I thought I may not be getting paid for this Job at Queens Park due to the Amateur Status of the Club, but it's an experience that I can grow with for definite.

I sat at my desk, which was huge, with a lovely i-mac and apple i-pad too, surprising to me. I noticed I had a few e-mails, one from my Scout and one from my Assistant with my Team Report. I opened it and found that we had a few strong players, but quite a few weak ones too.

I scoured through the Scout report and put offers in for a few players who are Amateur.

After my first few hours in the office I sat back and looked out the window at the huge stadium Hampden Park and thought why aren't we in the Scottish Premier League? I believe with the facilities we have at Queens Park we can get to the SPL and become a dominant force in Scottish Football.