Alittle help please

noobito

Reaction score
Hi, Im in my 2nd season with Leeds currently sitting top of the championship 18 games 17 wins and 1 draw and i've somehow managed to win my last 16 games on the bounce in all competitions.All well and good you would think but i just got hit with 3 major injurys to my team in areas i have little to no cover for so im looking to bring in some backup in january.November 29th now so i have to work with what i have for 1 more month though.

This is my current lineup with 4-1-3-2:
GK - Dudek/Ankergren
LB - Mattock/Insua
CB - Huntington/Naylor/Edgar/Andrews
RB - Rafael
DM - Schneiderlin/Smertin
LM - Sneijder
CM - Delph/Van Bommel
RM - Howson/Delph
ST - Evans/Agbonlahor/Nemeth

All my CB's are weak and Naylor and Andrews are getting on abit.Huntington just picked up a injury and is out for 2 month and hes the best i have right now and to make things worse Edgar is out for 6-8 week.Sneijder is also out for 5-6 week and as you can see i have no backup LM.

Gabby set me back most of my budget at the start of the season (Villa relegated so smash and grab time) he was 7.5 million and i only had 9 million after asking for more funds but with 23 goals in 20 games its 7.5 million well spent.I sold Becchio for 750k and Michalik for 800k and Johnson for 600k used that plus what i had left over to bring in Sneijder in for 2.8 million and Schneiderlin for 600k.

The rest of my new signings are free or loans, Dudek and Van Bommel were on free's Andrews and Smertin on frees from last season.Insua, Rafael, Nemeth and Edgar on loan although Nemeth's loan runs out real soon but i will bring in someone else.

Due to injurys i have switched formations to 4-2-2-2 with Schneiderlin and Smertin covering my weak defence and Van Bommel and Delph both pushing forward to support my strikers, Means playing more down the middle and direct but with Gabbys pace its working quite well but its not my style of play at all.

Currently i have 3.2 million to spend after selling Beckford for 2.6 million and Snodgrass for 600k (both go through in January though).Im looking for 1 decent CB maybe 2 if cheap enough and maybe a suggestion on who to bring in on loan as LM as backup i know i cant afford to sign a LM and strengthen my backline and thats more important right now so any half decent loan would be good.