S'ok i think the guy was getting a clash from something else he had loaded.

I've used the extended Eng, Scot, Pr0s & Nik33s updates, the metallic logos and kits fix and the real name with no issue to 2025. As well as a few custom preseason tournament files (Emirates Cup etc) without issue or fail.

Ah fair play! Well in that case, no, lol... No issues! :)

hi mate, i downloaded the file enjoyed it but i was wondering if you knew how to make it exactly like how it used to be in the prem years ago where i basically have 25 players and as many different player from any nation like 25 spain players for example. ive tried to have a go myself but haven't a clue what im doing when it comes to the rules

hi mate, i downloaded the file enjoyed it but i was wondering if you knew how to make it exactly like how it used to be in the prem years ago where i basically have 25 players and as many different player from any nation like 25 spain players for example. ive tried to have a go myself but haven't a clue what im doing when it comes to the rules

If you open the flle in the editor, pick the nation rules from the list on the right, The fixture rules drop down will contain the league restrictions to be altered or removed as you like.

A few seasons in in my international save.... Goal is to become USA manager after the home nations. Then all of a sudden, cult of personality hit and I saw this fella. My question is ... is there any more to keep an eye out for?

View attachment 143115

A few seasons in in my international save.... Goal is to become USA manager after the home nations. Then all of a sudden, cult of personality hit and I saw this fella. My question is ... is there any more to keep an eye out for?

View attachment 1061207

**** i forgot he was in there, he was my test on how wonderkids/created players develop. I think some proper managers and some teams have a few roster players but its mainly NHL. I was planning on doing about 5-10 actual playerrs to help the "add players to playable teams" be better at game start but SI patched an increase, so it wasnt needed.

Nice to it being used though..

Last edited:
**** i forgot he was in there, he was my test on how wonderkids/created players develop. I think some proper managers and some teams have a few roster players but its mainly NHL. I was planning on doing about 5-10 actual playerrs to help the "add players to playable teams" be better at game start but SI patched an increase, so it wasnt needed.

Nice to it being used though..

That's awesome, I haven't encountered him yet, lol :D

At least i know someone is using it, thanks guys :)

Doesnt really help me that message, what errors?

Canada database loads just fine, but I'm getting this error when I try to load the American database.

- Requires minimum of 20 teams for US Football League 2, found only 19

Canada database loads just fine, but I'm getting this error when I try to load the American database.

- Requires minimum of 20 teams for US Football League 2, found only 19

You using it with any other datafiles?

just need to edit 1 more thing to make Americans count as foreign players but donno how lol

I know that part but there is a spot in the editor where i can specially set a country as a foreign country specially no not talking about the # of foreign players that they can use.. Im using the Canada database and i want to have it so that USA is counted towards foreign players that way the teams will be forced to develop their Canadian players

Have a look in the nation info, i think counts as non foreign is in there.

under reserve rules it says U23 but when i open the game there is no U23 teams under players or anything do they join in on the second season?

Last edited:
The reserve players will fill up over time after the youth intake and players being bought, The game cant/wont create reserve players at game start, it will only create a certain number and level of 'false' players for new teams..

It does eventually fill out as time goes on.

I have add players to playable teams... Im just saying with the reserve rules wouldnt it show like a reserve squad and hire staff and such but its not even showing that... thats why im asking will the tab or U23 show up under squad after the 1st season?