Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This download contains logos for every English league club team. 161 different teams. It also contains competition logos for all the English competitions.

Included Leagues
English Premiership
English Coca-Cola Championship
English Coca-Cola League One
English Coca-Cola League Two
Blue Square Premier
Blue Square North
Blue Square South

Included Competition Logos
English Premiership
English Coca-Cola Championship
English Coca-Cola League One
English Coca-Cola League Two
Blue Square Premier
Blue Square North
Blue Square South
FA Cup
League Cup
Community Shield
Jonhstone's Paint Trohpy
Conference League Cup
FA Trophy

Installation Instructions

Simply download the file and then extract it to:

Your Documents Folder\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\

*if you do not have the graphics folder then create it yourself

DOWNLOAD HERE

Screenshots

View attachment 2681 View attachment 2680

View attachment 2679 View attachment 2678

View attachment 2677 View attachment 2676

View attachment 2675 View attachment 2674

View attachment 2673 View attachment 2672

View attachment 2671 View attachment 2670

View attachment 2669 View attachment 2668

View attachment 2667

At least one person appreciates my work :D

Hi Sean,

I already download this file n it's worked, but I only can see d EPL club logos n competition logos like EPL, FA Cup, League Cup, Community Shield, Jonhstone's Paint Trohpy, Conference League Cup, FA Trophy. And d rest like(English Championship, League One, League Two, Blue Square) is not changes still d same old version.
Is anything wrong? Can u help me bout this matter? Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks a lot.

Hello ,

I have a problem. The file you link Sean me not to do. I did all by precept but it will not work. I have a patch 9.1 and may therefore not work ...
Please help

Hi Sean,

I already download this file n it's worked, but I only can see d EPL club logos n competition logos like EPL, FA Cup, League Cup, Community Shield, Jonhstone's Paint Trohpy, Conference League Cup, FA Trophy. And d rest like(English Championship, League One, League Two, Blue Square) is not changes still d same old version.
Is anything wrong? Can u help me bout this matter? Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks a lot.

Have you downloaded some logos for those leagues before?

I never downloaded any logos before, now I'm using FM2009 patch 9.1, whether this is the effect? Thx

No having 9.1 should make no difference. As long as they are in your User Data folder.

Sean i've downloaded this pack and when i play the game it brings up my old logos that i used do you know how to fix this
great logos thx

You will have to find those logos and delete them along with their config.xml files.

hello sean

i have downloaded these files, and extracted them to the graphics folder i created, however it does not work

is there anything i have to do on the game?

i have the 9.2v patch is this the reason?

cheers

if u have already started a carear and u download the face packs. do the face packs get included or do u have to start again

if u have already started a carear and u download the face packs. do the face packs get included or do u have to start again

You do not have to create a new game.

hello sean

i have downloaded these files, and extracted them to the graphics folder i created, however it does not work

is there anything i have to do on the game?

i have the 9.2v patch is this the reason?

cheers

Try....

3) Go onto Preferences and click on Display & Sound (on the left). On this screen untick the box that says Use Skin Cache and tick the box that says Always Reload Skin on Confirm.

4) Press Confirm and it should reload the skin data and that should be it. The player pictures should now be working.

Great work!
Really enjoyed (especially the team's badges)!

But hey.. Could you tell me where that I put the skins that I download?

I have done all of the Italian Clubs (Serie A to Serie C2 C) I will upload them tonight and I will then finish of the last of the Spanish & Scottish clubs before uploading those. After that though I think I will most probably stop doing these logos and concentrate on the other ones I am doing.

Looks good, better than the default ones which are boring lol.
Thanks;)