jonesbilly194

Reaction score
I'm currently managing Leverkusen and I am considering creating an all German team due to the high amount of Germans in the first team and the numerous high potential youth players.
My question is has anyone else attempted the feat of creating a team of all one nationality.
so far I've managed to have 8/11 first team members being German with exception of de vrij, Jon Flanagan and son heung min.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently managing Leverkusen and I am considering creating an all German team due to the high amount of Germans in the first team and the numerous high potential youth players.
My question is has anyone else attempted the feat of creating a team of all one nationality.
so far I've managed to have 8/11 first team members being German with exception of de vrij, Jon Flanagan and son heung min.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thousands of people have attempted it, it's not at all rare.

Done it with Dinamo Zagreb. Felt sooooooooo ******* good winning the league using ONLY homegrown players. The league had gotten tough too since i brought up the rep hah

Saw someone on another forum do a save with everton and using players that were born in the area!
That was a great story!

Nearly done it with Chelsea but there were a couple of players I simply could not replace. Mostly made of regens. It's not that hard to do but the challenging thing is performing well at the same time, especially if there aren't good players from that nationality available, but you're in Germany so its fine!