All leeds fans

Slimzee

Reaction score
To all you Leeds fans,

As you all know LEEDS,LEEDS,LEEDS (Marching on together), was released this week into the charts, after hearing the offical chart update on Radio 1 at the moment it is at No10.

Make sure you have downloaded your copy and lets try and get it to No1.

Just imagine all the fans of all the other clubs shouting and swearing at the radio when its played everyday while its No1..........Priceless :D

maybe they can re-release it next year after they go back down

Possible one of the worst songs I have heard. Apart from Rod Hull's Bristol Rovers song :'(

just no. woop-de-******-doo, we're in the championshit now. maybe if we'd won something worthwhile. I swear someone attempts to do this every year anyway, the chart people can disqualify it for all i care.

not as good as a song for kermorgant

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iad3gV-9C1U"]YouTube- A Song For Yann Kermorgant[/ame]

The sad thing is someone has rated this thread 5 stars :S

Edit : [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_FSpwbY6Zw&feature=related"]YouTube- Goodnight Irene[/ame]

Would much rather have Goodnight Irene than that depressing **** you lot sing.......

Last edited:
not as good as a song for kermorgant

YouTube- A Song For Yann Kermorgant

THAT is genius XD the last line, "what can i say, he was totally **** from the starttt"

****** myself XD

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

oh and if marching on together was a good song i wouldn't care at all, but considering its ****! and at present your a **** team its stupid XD

THAT is genius XD the last line, "what can i say, he was totally **** from the starttt"

****** myself XD

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------[/COLOR]

oh and if marching on together was a good song i wouldn't care at all, but considering its ****! and at present your a **** team its stupid XD
made me laugh alot too mate even though i hate him for what he did

Right, Leeds MOT is a decent song, but Goodnight Irene, that is ***** seriously :|

Saying as its a leeds thread thought id share something leeds related
3 Fantasy Leeds Kits i made Hope the leeds fans like them

Saying as its a leeds thread thought id share something leeds related
3 Fantasy Leeds Kits i made Hope the leeds fans like them

If this isn't spam/going off topic I don't know what is! XD