All Points Bulletin (APB)

LewisGD

My spoon is too big.
Reaction score
Ok, so there's this game, being released in Europe on 1st July, to me, it looks absolutely amazing! It's basically like GTA, but all online (from what I've seen/heard) It's called APB. Just wondering if anyone has heard of it? Or been playing the BETA at all? Discuss the game here =D It is only being released on the PC

Wikipedia Article
Youtube Video
Join this competition for a chance to win a beta key :)

I'm only telling you all because it does look amazing!

I've been on the BETA for about a month now, haven't had much chance to play it though as they alwaws seem to switch the servers on when I actually have something else to do.

From what I played though it was good fun, and I'd recommend anyone who fancies giving it a go try and get a beta key in time for tomorrow nights playtest.

I received a BETA key yesterday and I'm really looking forward to playing it tomorrow =D

I can't wait to play this game! I signed up for a beta key a month or so ago and haven't gotten one yet :(

I can't wait to play this game! I signed up for a beta key a month or so ago and haven't gotten one yet :(

Well if you sign up for that competition on the link in my OP, you should receive one in a few days :)