Frimponged

Reaction score
I tried to use the metallic logo mega pack however it was not working for english leagues so i removed it. Then i had no logos so i put the original graphics.fmf file in its place and i have logos now but i checked some of my regens who prevouisly had hair and they are all bald now! same with every other club! Very strange problem
Can anyone help?
Thanks

It's certainly the new trend at this time !

Did Fabien Barthez win the champions league as manager..?

Does it matter? Just a graphical glitch, probably.

Some regens do have their hair changed, though - in FM11, my right back had short black hair then I went to check his stats and he had blonde hair. One of my central defenders went from thick curly hair to bald (he looked like a **** but it was better than his original hairstyle).

Its not a massive issue but a bit annoying, and im sure that every regen on the game has not decided to shave bald!

Messing about with the .fmf does things like that, unlucky mate ;)

I had the same problem and fixed it by reloading the skin cache.

If you go to preferences and click on interface and then untick "Use caching..." and tick "Reload skin on confirming..." Then click confirm, wait for it to load and your players should have their hair back!

You might want to then go back and reset those ticked boxes, otherwise everytime you change a setting in preferences you'll have to wait for it to reload the skin again.