silverke

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if any of you has all the countries+ leagues loaded?
If so do you encounter any problems(chrashes, slow game, ...)? Or is it running smooth?

Cuz i'm having this chrash during matchday after every 2nd, 3th game...

I just wonder if its because of the fact that i have to many leagues loaded

For the rest I hope your saves r going good!:)

I don't have all of them loaded mate but i would think that's definately the case....I just keep it to a maximum of about 5 countries and my computer has been known to overheat (once in a blue moon) just on that....and my computer is not bad!

I don't have all of them loaded mate but i would think that's definately the case....I just keep it to a maximum of about 5 countries and my computer has been known to overheat (once in a blue moon) just on that....and my computer is not bad!

And in the preferences, how many stars are with your computer performance?

if im going to be moving around, i load everywhere i think i will go, on view only, so leagues still go on, just not in as much detail,
then as i move around change it from view only and play :D :p

I have half a star on that lol.....for some reason my computers always have half a star but work fine....no idea why, honesty it's not a bad laptop lol!

I usually have 20 or so leagues as playable from 15-20 countries.

have all countries + leagues loaded not so fast but i can live with that

I load all leagues as view only and then a selection of leagues as playable. My current save I have about 15 leagues loaded as playable and is playing fine. :) I think the star rating is 1.5.

I load all leagues as view only and then a selection of leagues as playable. My current save I have about 15 leagues loaded as playable and is playing fine. :) I think the star rating is 1.5.

How does that work? When you have all leagues as "view only" and only a few as playable does that mean you can see all the real players? How does having most as "view only" increase the performance/speed?

Having view only does not increase/decrease performance/speed. As far as I am aware only playable leagues do. Having the leagues loaded as view only means there is activity with them unlike when you have them not loaded at all. I wouldn't put too much trust in the star rating system as it isn't that reliable.

I've got an Alienware M15X with decent spec.

I run Germany, Italy, Spain & England as playable.

Argentina, Brazil, Russia, Portugal, France, Holland as background only.

Comp performance = 5 stars

Game speed = 5 stars.

I have every league loaded and playable with the largest possible player database - it requires some patience at certain times, but I think it's worth it.

During transfer windows and the off-season I may have to wait ten minutes for the game to progress, but I'll usually be getting on with something else during that time.

Man I started a nem game on FM 2013 chooosing this leagues:Brazil,Germany,France,Italy,Portugal,Holland,Ukraine,Russia and when the leagues are loading ,the computer send a message that had an error to load the leagues waht is going on with my computer please help me!!My computer is a half star

sorry guys don't think its possible to load all leagues as playable and the reason i say this is because i installed my copy of cm 03/04 (yes i still have a copy) and it says it can only run 26 leagues out of a possable 121 and my machine specs are
CPU:-amd athlon 750k quad core 3.40GHZ 4MB Cache
Ram:-6GB ddr3 (1333 pc3-10600)
GPU:-nvidia 560 TI 2GB

so as you can see i have a very good rig and if it cant load cm 03/04 complete database up we have no chance on fm 2013 or as it is now 2014

Last edited:
I just keep it to a maximum of Fut 15 Coins about 5 countries and my computer has been known to overheat (once in a blue moon) just on that....and my computer is not bad!

I loaded all of the European leagues once. **** took forever to play. Never again.

I once loaded every league in every nation and started unemployed. Shortly afterwards, my Laptop reported me to the ISPCL: Irish society for the Prevention of Cruelty of Laptops. I've only 6 years left on a 15 year sentence.