All the success feels like cheating

But you're meant to overachieve, the game is made in that way. I mean, I'm sorry, but someone who is semi decent at the game can take a team like Spurs to the title, doesn't mean you're a better manager than Harry Redknapp, does it? But if the game was completely realistic, can you imagine how hard, or near impossible it would it be to take a league 2 club to the champions league? You overachieved as Arsenal, of course you're going to get some players that the real Arsenal wouldn't have a chance with.

Its one of the reasons the concept of having difficulty levels on football manager has been growing in support recently.

i get what you mean, but if you played normal eg. not restarting, editing etc then it's not cheating look at it his way, if you was city in 5 years you'd have them lot any way

Wow!!!

The reason for this thread was to earmark how easy it is to buy any player you want through time

I got sucked into the process and got carried away... thus, starting a new save and keeping the transfer handbrake on

I have a new thread where Im not purchasing anyone and just using the current squad and developing talent