All-time League Table

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 3K
I'm going to work out a season average for all of these teams and replace them if that is okay with everybody. I will do it tomorrow afternoon and repost in the evening.

Wayyy look at Forest in the top 20, haha. Go on boys!!!!!!!!!

Is it because the points are worked out by how many games in a season. I.E 46 in the lower leagues as opposed to what was always 42 in the top tier until recently?

Is it because the points are worked out by how many games in a season. I.E 46 in the lower leagues as opposed to what was always 42 in the top tier until recently?

I believe you are misunderstanding the points system. Read the OP again.

Top 20 :D "We are premierleague, say we are premierleague" XD

28th, well I guess that means we're 8th in the Championship.

That'll do me.

loving this table, purely because most rival fans are quick to address chelsea have no history and only started in 2003, this table would say otherwise!!

loving this table, purely because most rival fans are quick to address chelsea have no history and only started in 2003, this table would say otherwise!!
Not really tbh, you haven't exactly been right up there every single year challenging for the title

Even that crappy club in North London who didn't win anything this year is just above Chelsea.

Oh, and Tottenham are too. ;)

Not really tbh, you haven't exactly been right up there every single year challenging for the title

i never said that did i!!! it just shows that we arnt as bad as a side as everyone makes out.

Back