all you tactic experts lahm and alaba

ryanjames

Reaction score
basically i want a 2nd tactic for when i play teams with a more compact and better midfield than me. How do i go about getting my rb and lb to come in narrow and sit in the middle to pack the midfield like guardiola has recently been doing at bayern??? thanks

set full backs to "sit narrower" and "get forward whenever possible"? might work...

tried all of the suggested lol, thanks anyway. Any other ideas? really want it to happen

basically i want a 2nd tactic for when i play teams with a more compact and better midfield than me. How do i go about getting my rb and lb to come in narrow and sit in the middle to pack the midfield like guardiola has recently been doing at bayern??? thanks

Are you sure that's what Bayern are actually doing? You may have seen more of them than I have this season, but I know that Philip Lahm was been converted to the Defensive Midfield position for several matches while Bastian Schweinsteiger was injured. Are you sure that you haven't just seen Lahm playing midfield?

Pep Guardiola’s use of Philipp Lahm in midfield stays true to his attacking ideals | talkSPORT

he has been doing that, but i watch a lot of german football and against the top teams lahm and alaba have been playing rb and lb but when in possesion coming extremely narrow basically as another 2 cdms ... just not sure how i can imply that in fm