coolguyrko

Reaction score
Im West Brom at the end of my first season and I have 3 keepers Carson,Myhill and smithies(on loan at Bolton).
Now im trying to get rid of myhill so I was wondering.
Is McGregor a good first choice.
Rangers are willing to let him go for 1.1m because hes not there first choice(neil alexander is)
Neil alexander also has 6 months left on his contract so I could swoop for him.
But im unsure of what to do.
Can anyone help.
Also any other recommendations.
Also no ochoas or anything like that because they want like 7 or 8m and i reli dont want to have to spend over 2m as im doing this deal over 48months cuz i have no money.
His stats
View attachment 121878

If you're going to choose between Neil Alexander and Allan McGregor, go for McGregor because Alexander is, well, ****. You're going to get McGregor for a good price.

If you're going to choose between Neil Alexander and Allan McGregor, go for McGregor because Alexander is, well, ****. You're going to get McGregor for a good price.
Thanks I needed an answer asap have him waiting.Hes accepted the contract so i only have to give the go ahead.
Thanks again.

McGregor what was he doing today against celtic lool
But I would choose McGregor

i hate them both
but go for mcgregor
watch out he sometimes brings vodka onto the pitch!!!
how much is Craig Gordon

In my rangers save Mcgregor had an average rating of 7.06 and 20 + clean sheets his stats dont give him justice!

Gordon is not available Sunderland have rejected an enquiry and my scouts cannt give me an estimate on him maybe next season ill see depends on the transfer budget i get.Scouts say gordon would be brill.Anyway I went threw with the mcgregor signing so thats out of the way.

Last edited:
Sam Walker has been a great keeper for my Hearts team worth a shot got him on a free has been in the England team with his form.

Gordon is not available Sunderland have rejected an enquiry and my scouts cannt give me an estimate on him maybe next season ill see depends on the transfer budget i get.Scouts say gordon would be brill.Anyway I went threw with the mcgregor signing so thats out of the way.
just remember to check his vodka bottle.....sorry water bottle!!!!!!