Reaction score
Yes,it's true,Allardyce is a new manager of Bolton Wanderers.But not Big Sam,no...

Sam_Allardyce_Airport.png

Bolton Wanderers Football Club announced that Gary Megson is not their manager any more.Megson succeed to keep Wanderers up in past two seasons,but that simply was not enough,as Bolton used to be in top 10 four times in a row, from 2004 to 2008,reaching UEFA Cup knockout stage twice.

Chairman Phil Gartside decided to bring back an old face,the club's loyal fan.His second name is Allardyce,but his first name isn't Sam.

Far ago,back in 1994,Bolton's academy got their first big talent in the past 20 years.His name was Tony.He was only 15 years old when he got a chance to play for Wanderers' reserve team against Brighton & H Albion.The Whites won the game 2-0,as youngster Tony scored first goal...

The next chance he got was against Charlton U18.Tony managed to set up two goals for his team mates,before he netted the ball into the goal himself.It was a stunning performance by this incredible teenager in 3-1 victory!

On November 25,Tony found out he will have a chance to play for Bolton Wanderers first team if he plays well against Yeovil Reserves.Everything was going according to plan for this young striker,as he scored the only goal 20 minutes from the start...
But,2 minutes to the end,one of the Yeovil defenders took a start hardly on Tony,who found himself lying on the grass for 10 minutes,with a painfully grimace on his face...

4d8b639452194e72bbd3e5f31fc8a406_199911041823171.jpg

He woke up in local hospital 2 days later.The force of the foul was so high that he left out of conscience for 48 hours.Doctors had terrible news for him...he won't be able to play football any more...

I guess you already realized what his second name was......that's right,Allardyce.Tony Allardyce...Big Sam's nephew...​

Tony Allardyce - PROFILE

Born: 9.1.1979. in Bolton,UK
Playing career: Bolton Wanderers Academy (1991-1994)
Favorite club: Bolton Wanderers
Favorite personal: Sam Allardyce
Languages spoken: English

SKY SPORTS HOT NEWS FLASH:

sky-sports.jpg

ALLARDYCE OFFICIALLY AT BOLTON

Bolton Wanderers FC announced today that 30-years old Tony Allardyce will be their new manager,following Gary Megson's departure.Wanderers chairman Phil Gartside said a few words to introduce his new head coach:

-Tony's heart is at Reebok Stadium.We are looking for the man who will do the job with love and passion,instead of money and greedy.I assure you that everyone in the club have a faith in Tony,hoping he will continue the good job his uncle already started few years before.

The Wanderers' new manager just couldn't stop smiling,as he clearly stated this is his dream job:

-My heart is tickling only for this club,and I can't imagine myself anywhere else.I can just be honored and very thankful to Phil Gartside for giving me the chance to live my dream and help my beloved club in order to progress.

The Whites' fans are mostly sceptic,as they are not sure this was the right move by their chairman.Here are some of their thoughts:

John,33 from Manchester:

I am following Bolton since I was 12,so I already saw what Allardyce magic can do.If Tony has a 40 % of his uncle talents,he can achieve some great things.

Alan,22,from Bolton:

I wanted Gareth Southgate or Alan Shearer to come,and maybe Big Sam to come back,but this is a big mistake!He just has the same second name as our legend,but I doubt he can do anything good with only 30 years and not so much experience...bad move by Gartside!

Kevin,45,from Brighton:

I'm not sure this was a good idea.Tony is probably talented,but in PL experience is playing a big role,and that is something he doesn't have.Anyway,I wish him a good luck,he'll need it...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALLARDYCE ANNOUNCED PRE SEASON FIXTURES AND TRANSFER LIST:

New Wanderers manager Tony Allardyce just announced that Bolton will play five matches on their pre season tour.Rivals are Elche,D.C.United,Lokomotiva Zagreb,Ballymena United and Dundalk.

The following players got a permit to leave the club:

Danny Shittu
Gretar Steinsson
Mustapha Riga
Gavin McCann
Johan Elmander
Ricardo Vaz Te
Zoltan Harsanyi
Jlloyd Samuel

TRANSFERS:

IN:

Stuart Holden (Houston - 200 000 euros)
Vegard Forren (Molde - 1 000 000 euros)
Giorgos Samaras (Celtic - loan - 425 000 euros)
John Fleck (Man City - season loan 1 300 000 euros)

OUT:

Gretar Steinsson (Sunderland - 3 500 000 euros)
Johan Elmander (Q.P.R. - 4 000 000 euros)
Jlloyd Samuel (Q.P.R. - 4 000 000 euros)
Andy O'Brien (Hull City - 2 500 000 euros)
Danny Shittu (Derby - 5 months loan)
Mustapha Riga (Sheffield W - 5 months loan)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRE SEASON MATCHES:

BOLTON WANDERERS - DUNDALK 4:1(3:1)
(Klasnic 2,Obadeyi,Lee)

View attachment 109181 View attachment 109182

BOLTON WANDERERS - D.C. UNITED 3:1(2:0)
(Klasnic,Taylor,Obadeyi)

View attachment 109179 View attachment 109180

ELCHE - BOLTON WANDERERS 1:4(0:1)
(Shittu,Obadeyi,Davies,Cahill)

View attachment 109185 View attachment 109186

BOLTON WANDERERS - LOKOMOTIVA ZAGREB 1:0(0:0)
(Cohen)

View attachment 109183 View attachment 109184

BALLYMENA UNITED - BOLTON WANDERERS 1:4(0:2)
(Riga,Davies,Cahill,Ward)

View attachment 109177 View attachment 109178

PRE SEASON RATING: VERY GOOD

PRE SEASON KEY PLAYER: KEVIN DAVIES

kevin_davies_280x39_483758a.jpg

AUGUST:

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 1

Wolverhampton Wanderers - Bolton Wanderers 0:0

View attachment 109238

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 2

Bolton Wanderers - Stoke City 1:1(1:1)
(Fleck 28' - Tuncay 16')

View attachment 109234

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 3

Hull City - Bolton Wanderers 0:1(0:1)
(Klasnic 38')

View attachment 109237

CARLING CUP - 3rd ROUND

Bolton Wanderers - Carlisle United 0:0 , 3:5p.

View attachment 109233

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 4

Bolton Wanderers - West Ham United 2:2(2:0)
(Cohen 15',Klasnic 40' - Diamanti 52',63')

View attachment 109235

AUGUST REVIEW:

GAMES: 5

WINS: 1
DRAWS: 4
LOSTS: 0

GOALS FOR: 4
GOALS AGAINST: 3

LEAGUE POSITION: 6th
View attachment 109236

PLAYER OF THE MONTH: Stuart Holden

Holden2.jpg

ALLARDYCE HAPPY WITH A GOOD START

442.jpg

Rookie manager Tony Allardyce can be thankful for a good start in PL.His Bolton team recorder 4 games without a lost,settling up a win against Hull City and staying undefeated against Wolves,Stoke and West Ham.

Wanderers head coach said for ,,4-4-2" that his team should be playing much batter as the season goes.Actually,he stated Bolton won't reach their maximum until Christmas:

-I expect from us to play much better in November,December,and especially at the beginning of 2010.We need some time to develop and get use to a new style of play.I think our fans can be pleased already with what they saw,as Bolton was playing attacking football for all 360 minutes in PL.

Dark side of the early season is a shocking elimination in Carling Cup game against Carlisle United.Allardyce is still in an optimistic mood:

-We were dominating the whole game,but the ball just didn't want to come into the net.When you miss so many chances,it is logical for you to get punished.That happened to us,but we still have FA Cup to make things better.

New signings are playing fantastic,as Holden and Fleck are dominating the midfield in every game.Still,there is no sign of Samaras' talent.Was the signing of tall Greek a big mistake?Allardyce doesn't think so:

-Giorgos is a striker,so he needs an extra time to get use to our style of playing.Also,he came to club only 10 days before start,so wasn't 100 % fit.We'll just see his best performances in days to come,I can feel that.

But,besides that,Bolton are looking to sign a new striker.It will probably be another Celtic player,Scott McDonald:

-Yes,it's true,we are trying to loan Scott until the end of the season.His ability in front of the goal is just what we need,so I want him in the club as soon as possible.

Next game in PL for Bolton will be a massive test,as they will face Arsenal on Emirates.Until then,The Wanderers will took advantage of a short season brake to go in Spain,and play two friendly preparations game against Recreativo and Athletic Bilbao.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

BOLTON WANDERERS 2009/2010 KITS:

toni_DelijeSever1989boltonhome.png

toni_DelijeSever1989boltonaway.png

toni_DelijeSever1989boltonthird.png

All credit goes to IAMUSER.​

SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER

BARCLAYS ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE:

Arsenal - Bolton Wanderers 3:1(2:1)
(Holden 45+2)

View attachment 109797 View attachment 109798

Bolton Wanderers - Liverpool 1:2(0:2)
(Davies 88')

View attachment 109809 View attachment 109810

Manchester United - Bolton Wanderers 0:0

View attachment 109813 View attachment 109814

Bolton Wanderers - Chelsea 2:0(1:0)
(Cahill 45+1',Holden 55')

View attachment 109801 View attachment 109802

Bolton Wanderers - Sunderland 1:1(1:1)
(Fleck 11'(pen))

View attachment 109811 View attachment 109812

Birmingham City - Bolton Wanderers 0:0

View attachment 109799 View attachment 109800

MONTH REVIEW:

GAMES: 6

WINS: 1
DRAWS: 3
LOSES: 2

GOALS FOR: 9
GOALS AGAINST: 9

LEAGUE POSITION: 9th
View attachment 109815

PLAYER OF THE SEPTEMBER MONTH: Paul Robinson

56A665BC-C258-CA10-7E3CFAF54F06E2ED.jpg

PLAYER OF THE OCTOBER MONTH: Zat Knight

1281712449-Zat_Knight.jpg

SPORT TIMES: ALLARDYCE DISAPPOINTED WITH STRIKERS

c3ceea78f5094478901f854e2f604bd7.0.jpg

GAZZETA DELLO SPORT : RONALDO CLOSE TO BOLTON?

gazzetta-dello-sport.jpg

p1_ronaldo_0219.jpg

Brazilian striker Ronaldo (33) is close signing a contract with Bolton Wanderers,states Gazzeta dello Sport!

Former Real Madrid,Inter and AC Milan player is currently playing for Brazilian side Corinthians,where he came two years ago to get back in form.But,according to famous magazine,Ronaldo would love to play in Europe again,and as he have never played in England,move to Bolton is an ideal chance for him to play football on the highest level!

English side is currently lying on 9th position in PL,but failed to score more than just 9 goals.Wanderers' manager Tony Allardyce didn't want to make any prediction:

-We are keeping on eye few strikers,but I can't say Ronaldo is an option.We are lacking out of pounds,so it will probably not be possible,but we'll see.There are two months until transfers period,and we just want to concentrate on our next games.

im following... the top 4 all in a row what are the odds but you did well 4 points from them your strikers are dissapointing i use 1 as trequartista (or an amc) and 1 or 2 as poachers depending on there being an amc