Allardyce: I would be more suited to Inter Milan or Real Madrid.

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K
"I would be more suited to Inter Milan or Real Madrid.

"Give me Manchester United or Chelsea and I would do the same, it wouldn't be a problem.

I would say he is suited more for Barca. Go Sam go. XD

I hate this rubber-lipped ****. He's not even that good of a manager, he'll never get anywhere near a side like Madrid or Inter.

Last edited:
eh....Then I am suited to managing Barcelona and Real Madrid at the same time:)

he is a very good manager imo, done wonders for Bolton and i think was unlucky at Newcastle. he isn't good enough for a top job though.

As Stubbs said he was really good with Bolton as he had no resources.. he's a good manager, but I do think Ian Holloway should get a top job before him!

Bollocks, I love Sam, but the biggest job he had was at Newcastle and he ****** that up, he play's hoofball anyway.

Some managers should just keep their mouths shut and opinions to themselves. Ambition is one thing and coming out with a comment like that is another.

I'd love to see Sam teach Barca how to play route one XD

Does this **** off any Blackburn fans? Basically saying he is bigger than the club really when to be honest he's not. I dislike Allardyce greatly.

"and Julio Cesar launches a long ball, Eto'o up well to flick it on, into the path of Sneijder! Its there! a route one goal from Inter"

something just doesnt seem right...

he wud try to change messi into a Davies type player XD

Ugh, I didn't think it was possible to despise this **** anymore than I already do. Alas, I've been proven wrong.

Guess what'd happen with Barcelona if Sam would take over there...
Ughh, ugly football...

Never really had anything against him before but now I do, what a mug.

"and Julio Cesar launches a long ball, Eto'o up well to flick it on, into the path of Sneijder! Its there! a route one goal from Inter"

something just doesnt seem right...

To be fair, Inters first goal in the Champions League final came from a long goal kick right down the pitch. :)

the lockeroom / team meetings would be interesting. Most of his players would've seen this by now and probably be thinking the same way we are. His credibility has gone out the window

Back