Allardyce: I would be more suited to Inter Milan or Real Madrid.

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K
the lockeroom / team meetings would be interesting. Most of his players would've seen this by now and probably be thinking the same way we are. His credibility has gone out the window
hes an idiot. if he ever gets the england job, im done.

the lockeroom / team meetings would be interesting. Most of his players would've seen this by now and probably be thinking the same way we are. His credibility has gone out the window

That's the strangest thing. If I played for him I'd think he was an utter plank, why on earth say this yourself? At least let someone say "He's a good manager". Every idiot who states "I'm fkin ace, I should be managing Real Madrid as you useless planks show me up every Saturday" really ought to not be in management.

He's pretty much said to his players and the organization that he's too good to be there. If I was the board I'd be granting his wish and booting him real quick. He can go cut the grass at the Bernabeu, while I get someone who'll work to turn the club into a powerhouse and who'll be in it for the long haul rather than wishing he was somewhere else

Message to Sam, everyone already knows your a ****, there is absolutley no need for you to keep proving it.

I like him lets face it has he ever had the chance at a big top 5 no and if he did he probably would suceed he's never been given the chance and for those saying so why hasnt he got any of the top jobs then the answer to that is because in england it's all forign managers who come from other countrys apart from fergie, redknapp,hodegson,allerdyce, there are no other managers from the uk who have been around in the prem for as long as the for or even the football in europe and across the world for hodgson :)

I like him lets face it has he ever had the chance at a big top 5 no and if he did he probably would suceed he's never been given the chance and for those saying so why hasnt he got any of the top jobs then the answer to that is because in england it's all forign managers who come from other countrys apart from fergie, redknapp,hodegson,allerdyce, there are no other managers from the uk who have been around in the prem for as long as the for or even the football in europe and across the world for hodgson :)
Fergie is foreign.

Here we go again, What's big Sam done to prove he's any sort quality to convince a top team he's worth a look? Apart from being English and be around a while? 20 odd years in top flight, his resume isn't exactly sparkling with success or over achievement. I'm sure Mourinho and Rafa and the 20-30odd trophies they've won are ******* themselves with worry that Big Sam wants their jobs. At least Mclaren won stuff as an Assistant

Last edited:
Here we go again, What's big Sam done to prove he's any sort quality to convince a top team he's worth a look? Apart from being English and be around a while? 20 odd years in top flight, his resume isn't exactly sparkling with success or over achievement. I'm sure Mourinho and Rafa and the 20-30odd trophies they've won are ******* themselves with worry that Big Sam wants their jobs. At least Mclaren won stuff as an Assistant

Agreed. Generally managers get a shot at a big job by doing extremely well in a lower one, it's the managerial pyramid really. It's what Fergie did. It's what every good manager did. If Allardyce feels he can manage a top four club, he needs to get Blackburn into the Champions League consistently. He needs to prove it.

Back