Reaction score
Juventus have evolved since Conte left. The day they stopped using 352 was the day Juventus were finally a big club. I really enjoy the way Allegri makes them play now and I want to replicate a tactic of theirs.

I want to create a 4312 tactic that replicates the way Juventus plays and was hoping for some help. This will be my first tactic ever, I am new to this. Does anyone know of any good reading materials on Allegri's formation?

Idk what you mean by that, they play a classic narrow diamond formation (more of a 1-2-1-2 instead of a 3-1-2, Pirlo is kinda deeper and defense line is deep), Pirlo is (amazingly) in a defensive midfielder role rather than a deep lying play-maker one, they use fluidity and control with better teams and counter/defensive and abandon possession once they are ahead / at difficult matches and obviously it doesn't always work, especially up front where forwards are kinda isolated. The roles ahead are probably a false nine / poacher combo with the one striker (Morata or Llorente) playing significantly higher from Tevez who basically tries to link the space between outside the two areas lol.

Idk what you mean by that, they play a classic narrow diamond formation (more of a 1-2-1-2 instead of a 3-1-2, Pirlo is kinda deeper and defense line is deep), Pirlo is (amazingly) in a defensive midfielder role rather than a deep lying play-maker one, they use fluidity and control with better teams and counter/defensive and abandon possession once they are ahead / at difficult matches and obviously it doesn't always work, especially up front where forwards are kinda isolated. The roles ahead are probably a false nine / poacher combo with the one striker (Morata or Llorente) playing significantly higher from Tevez who basically tries to link the space between outside the two areas lol.

I rather wanna play with 3 in the middle than a narrow diamond. I was also thinking about a trio of B2B(S) DLP(D) B2B(S), do you think theoretically that will work?

Well yes but the best you can do with that will be a normal defensive line or higher if you want to play control and it will generally will make it difficult to play unless you use very large fluidity (with those players you probably can though). I tend to conceive too much (with a worse team- using 1-2-2-1 christmas tree kinda - ) so I don't go there and have "drop deeper" checked, which will be probably better for you too since your defense should not be too fast as units if I'm not mistaken. Other than that, Pogba is exactly RPM, that his best role by fat (irl), so I'd go either with B2B(2) (or CM(auto or support - Vidal )DM(s) RPM(S) or B2B(S) CM(D) RPM(S) for three in line.