I played through the Premier League season with Burnley keeping true to what I did last season. Expected to finish 17th and an extremely average squad. This was the league table at the end of the season.

View attachment 570622

Obviously a low point total to win a ECC place, but 66 points with this newly promoted team is nothing short of amazing. We were mildly outplayed in 2 games, away to Man City and away to Man Utd. All other matches were either very even or dominated by us.

View attachment 570625

Highlight of the season was beating the **** out of Liverpool.

View attachment 570631

So, once again, overachieving big time with this tactic. It really should get more attention imo.

is that with v3

Cheers.

Very nice. Pretty much what I expected. Would have played a more typical quick goal scoring winger than Oscar in the WMR, but he's brilliant all-round so not surprised he did good. Bit surprised ?zil didn't do better though, I usually get 20+ goals from the APM.

Cheers.

Very nice. Pretty much what I expected. Would have played a more typical quick goal scoring winger than Oscar in the WMR, but he's brilliant all-round so not surprised he did good. Bit surprised ?zil didn't do better though, I usually get 20+ goals from the APM.
Assistant Manager picks the teams, I think Mata played MR and Oscar played SS alot too.

Ah, I thought maybe you set up a 1st eleven and told him to pick that when available. Doesn't matter, they're both more than good enough in both positions and the results you got look very much like what I'm used to playing with dozens of different teams with this now. Good defense, good offense, decent amount of corner goals, hardly concede on corners and Full Backs, MR, AMCs and Striker the ones providing the entertainment.

Thanks for taking the time. :)

My favourite tactic from FM 2014 !

This was really awesome on the field !
Particularly with low team !

Any adaptation on FM 16 ? It would be great !

Thanks a lot :)