What are your average CCC/game? I've been starting to experience a very low amount of CCC created, and a quite high CCC for the opponents.

What are your average CCC/game? I've been starting to experience a very low amount of CCC created, and a quite high CCC for the opponents.

These numbers vary heavily but average 3-5 CC and 4-7 Half Chances.
You can try new V9, It has a little bit tweaked passing and tempo settings. I'm testing it right now and so far I'm very stratified with results. I'll test it a bit more and if I such results continue, It will be new base tactic.

Download V9 -

Last edited:
edit: going to play a full season before commenting further.

Last edited:
Tactic has been updated to V9!

There’re a lot changes in V9 and tests show the result of these changes is huge boost to attack and the same time the defense is rock solid.

Changes:

- Striker now has symmetric position and his role/duty has been changed from Deep Lying Forward(Support) to Target Man(Attack). Some PIs added.
- MR moved to AMR position and became Inside Forward. PI added.
- WBL moved to DL position. Duty changed to Attack. PI added.
- Tweaked dribbling settings for AMC.
- Tweaked Tempo.

Download V9 – http://www.mediafire.com/download/fr319y814qvdvgq/TFF_Almighty_Weirdo_(V9).tac

New V9 Formation:

image.jpg

P.S. I’ve updated filters and attribute recommendation to suite V9

Last edited:
I’ve updated opening post and added “Waste Time” version.

edit: Ouchh... I've posted wrong link. Now all should be correct, redownload please.

Last edited:
I've added shorter passing. I was finding that my team despite having an average passing of 15+ kept doing silly long passes which the other team had no issue intercepting

I've added shorter passing. I was finding that my team despite having an average passing of 15+ kept doing silly long passes which the other team had no issue intercepting

Is that on V9? Cause I'll need to check that out as I'm playing as Portsmouth so my players passing ability won't even be near 15.

Is that on V9? Cause I'll need to check that out as I'm playing as Portsmouth so my players passing ability won't even be near 15.

Guys, "Passing" attribute isn't responsible for players decision to make short or long pass. It is responsible for "accuracy of pass".

Tactic has been updated to V9!

There?re a lot changes in V9 and tests show the result of these changes is huge boost to attack and the same time the defense is rock solid.

Changes:

- Striker now has symmetric position and his role/duty has been changed from Deep Lying Forward(Support) to Target Man(Attack). Some PIs added.
- MR moved to AMR position and became Inside Forward. PI added.
- WBL moved to DL position. Duty changed to Attack. PI added.
- Tweaked dribbling settings for AMC.
- Tweaked Tempo.

Download V9 ? TFF_Almighty_Weirdo_(V9)

New V9 Formation:

image.jpg

Also filters and attribute recommendation have been updated to suite V9.

"Waste Time" tactic has been added to opening post.

I'll put it here for a while ;)

These numbers vary heavily but average 3-5 CC and 4-7 Half Chances.
You can try new V9, It has a little bit tweaked passing and tempo settings. I'm testing it right now and so far I'm very stratified with results. I'll test it a bit more and if I such results continue, It will be new base tactic.

Download V9 -
Hmm, I create roughly 1-2 CCC per game and conceding 2-4. I'm still confused on how the AI seem to get around 7 CCC every game or so (vs other AI opponents).

View attachment 393383

This was my latest game, we looked like 12 year olds. V8 used.

Last edited:
Hmm, I create roughly 1-2 CCC per game and conceding 2-4. I'm still confused on how the AI seem to get around 7 CCC every game or so (vs other AI opponents).
Try V9 ;)

As I said I’m seeing huge boost to attack and the same time defense is very solid.

P.S. Also if you are up +2 goal and it's 65-75 min than switch for "Waste Time" tactic(you can find link at opening post).

Last edited:
I have great pre season with *tff_cross_V8* tactic. I know against very weak opponents, but i never saw my team so stable and effective in attack. Balotelli scored 18 goals in just 8 matches with rating close to 9. I will see how i goes in season, but so far is really amazing.

The best tactic by TFF imo.

Conceded 4 in the first match against Cardiff lel, seems to struggle away from home with the SS and left DM doing the worst. also seems to concede alot of penalties. Tested with Liverpool v9

Edit- lost 3 in a row

Last edited:
I'll keep using V9 but first game: 10 shots - 2 on target!

Lost 1-0 at home.

Second match, much better, won 2-0 away from home. Still 11 shots and only 3 on target.

Should I try setting AMC player to 'Shoot less often'? All of the other forward players have that set so I can only imagine he is wasting chances with long shots?

Had a man sent off when we were 1-0 up.

TFF9 what do you do with a man sent off?

Start a new save and first 3 games lost all 3 using the V8 tactic but changed to the V9 and have won 3/3 using it so a bit change. The defence seem to work a **** of a lot better which is the key imo.

I'm having very weak results with V9, averaging 6 CCC conceded a game. I'm giving up on this game, there's no way to stop the CCC dominance from the AI.

Last edited:
I'm having very weak results with V9, averaging 6 CCC conceded a game. I'm giving up on this game, there's no way to stop the CCC dominance from the AI.

With plug and play you wont be successful.