Timmzeh

Reaction score
OK i have no idea what has just happened, but my FM pretty much froze and restarted itself when I opened my laptop. When it loaded, my skin and my face pack had disappeared, and the original FM skin was loaded. I noticed that my logo pack was still there, but everything else has gone, and I have no idea why. When I go to the skin drop down menu in preferences the skin I have is not an option, only the original FM one. I checked the folders and all the files are still there! Any help would be great :/

Last edited:
OK i have no idea what has just happened, but my FM pretty much froze and restarted itself when I opened my laptop. When it loaded, my skin and my face pack had disappeared, and the original FM skin was loaded. I noticed that my logo pack was still there, but everything else has gone, and I have no idea why. When I go to the skin drop down menu in preferences the skin I have is not an option, only the original FM one. I checked the folders and all the files are still there! Any help would be great :/

I have the same problem . Yesterday i downloaded the real names fix for competitions en everything went ok , but today all my graphics are gone . But the files are stil in the folders ! If somebody cant help ? thank you