Almuina is just not good enough?

nick2323

Reaction score
i tried benagilo from wolfsburg but he aint great either??? whooooo to get??

Almunia is immense, on my Arsenal save he only conceded 17 league goals and he got 9 Man of the Match awards in the league

i just dont really like him im a arsenal fan and weve always had good keepers now we got almunia !

Fair enough, but he was class for me, I'd stick with him but if not Akinfeev or Asenjo like Keith said

I've had a bit of experience with Lloris with Lyon, he epically failed at saving stuff...

Tuggs Training works fantastically for Almunia, got him to be one of the best keepers in the world by 2010 on one save, he's not that bad haha

always had good keepers
dave seemen sp?

anyway get asenjo

i personally would get akinfeev if you have the money. But if not Asenjo is almost asgood and much cheeper

I didn't say his stats were the issued, his performances were.

Of course I suppose they differ every save.

I'd go for Asenjo over Lloris, but if you've got the money get Akinfeev

Almunia should be good enough...Hugo Lloris, Akinfeev and Asenjo are quality young keepers as everyone says...

i used to get asenjo every time i started a new save and hes quality but im playin on the updated database and hes moved to athletico madrid , and lloris has jus moved to lyon so they want 22 mill for him

i would definately suggest Demirel - Turkey, Stijn Stijen - Belgium, Maarten Stekelenburg - Ajax, Renan - Brazil, Hilldebrand - Valencia, Kirkland - Wigan, Remy Riou, Gomes - Tottenham, Ochoa - America Mex!

the usual ones would be: Akinfeev, Lloris, Mandanda, Adler, Asenjo is really useless, dont get him!!

get fiorillo as he becomes immense over time and also fulfil the 'youngsters policy' at arsenal.