The tactic on your SC is different from the one you download.

Never mind, the one I downloaded has been the best tactic ive tried. Absolutley riping everyone apart as Man United. Trashed Bayern in pre season by 7-0, beat Milan 3-1 and so far in the league ive won all 4 games played, scored 16 and conceded 1.

Alright, so ive played half a season using this with Man United and here are my numbers:

Currently sitting 2nd i PL, 14 games played, 11 won, 1 draw and 2 losses.
Ive scored 46 goals in the league, which is the best in the league and 9 more than the team after.
Ive conceded 14, which is fifth most conceded in the top 6.

Some of my best results:
3-0 Leicester ( home)
4-0 Spurs (away)
5-1 Chelsea (home)
6-2 Newcastle (away)

Some of my losses/bad results:
1-1 Liverpool (away) - not a bad results per se but got hammered in the stats
3-4 Everton (away)
2-2 Lazio (away) - terrible performance again

Summary:
This is a great all-out attacking tactic. If youve got the right players, you will score a lot of goals and overal the xG is usually pretty amazing. Not rare to see it go beyond 2.00 and above. So far my xG in the league in total amounts to 33.11. Liverpool comes second with 29.96 and City third with 26.60 so there is a pretty clear lead for me.

The downside, naturally in a attacking minded tactic, is that it does invite counter attacks by a fairly large amount. So its pretty much at tactic which needs to put your oppositions on their back foot right from the get go, and basically just push them back (mentally and litterally). Decent teams with right players WILL get a fair share of opportunities.
As for Xg against me, im sitting in 16th in the league with 15.23 which is almost more than twice the xG Liverpool (20th) has with 7.94. For reference, Citys got 9.24, Chelsea 12.65 and Arsenal, just below me, 13.63.

I think the xG for and against sums it all up quite well. I like the tactic, its not perfect but frankly Im sick and tired of perfect game breaking tactics. Goals come from basically all over the pitch, quite a lot of through balls and such. The poacher (Martial in my case with 12) is my top scorer but both IWs get a lot a goals and so does the AMC (Greenwood 9, Rashford 9 and Fernandes 8) I enjoy watching it, but I do dread going up against some of the better teams (despite my convincing 5-1win against Chelsea)

However, this is in my opinion NOT a tiki taka tactic. Dont know why anyone would name it like this. This is actually almost the opposite. 54% in possession and 87% passing % is not by any means a tiki taka.

Last edited: